Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cleghorn or sugarpine run 5/2/09 CANCELLED

Several members have cancelled due to unexpected obligations. Sorry. We'll try to get one together on 5/16.

·
Banned
752 Posts
sweet...yah, i'll do the trail then take a dip at the lake and chill....

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Oooooh...! Oh wait, I have this very cool mod that I hope to get done next week (I hope). If I get it done then it would be a great opportunity to test it out. Add me to the list of Cleghorndogs!

·
Registered
300 Posts
I am really thinking about doing this one. Being at the lake does sound like a nice end to trail run at Cleghorn

·
Registered
416 Posts
sweet, one of the best things to do...other than wheelin and more :rocker:

i love to fish-:bandit:

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
wow that is a lot of fish, time for a buffet haha:rocker:

·
Registered
416 Posts
-i actually have a few friends who are professional guides... This was a day that both of us slayed stripers...10 stripped bass is the limit, per person. If you can get one your good. Silverwood is a really good striper/bass/and other lakes when you find them. Haven't tried from shore there, but i'm down to throw big swimbaits to land a double digit- Yeah, so i'm an avid fisherman too lol Thats why when we went to cleghorn, i was tellin omega- DO YOU HVE YOUR FISHING GEAR? hahahaha

·
Registered
300 Posts
I may have to buy some fishing rods

·
Registered
429 Posts
Wish I could go, but I am already volunteering the morning for a fundraising walkathon in Chino... maybe I'll be free by lunch and meet you guys there.

·
Registered
300 Posts
ok fellas put me on the list. anyone know about kayak fishing in the lake i would like to get on the water if i can.
Ramon! YOU GOING!!!!

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
yes i'm in hope its not to cold. but i'll deal with it
Woooooooooot! Bring a blanket bro :rofl: Can't wait to check out the rig. It's been a while!

·
Registered
416 Posts
ok fellas put me on the list. anyone know about kayak fishing in the lake i would like to get on the water if i can.
I dont know if they accept kayaks at Silverwood..haven't seen anythere yet. You may wanna call, as it maybe "motorized" boats only-

==============

Guys just reply and add your name to the list, that way we'll know who to wait for at the meet:

Heres the list currently:

Omegaonne
technics
amaesing
FJC8871
Mrchat138
dead prez
LBCAFJ

·
Registered
67 Posts
thats cool i'll keep it simple just some rods and drinks. no blankets an oldschool wind breaker suit it keeps me warm and lets me back spin.:rofl:

·
Registered
178 Posts
I just happen to be going that day. I plan on starting around noon, give or take an hour. Anyone plan on going around that time?

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I just happen to be going that day. I plan on starting around noon, give or take an hour. Anyone plan on going around that time?
This run was moved to 5/16/09. I think someone was looking to still go on the So Cal forum.

·
Banned
752 Posts
anyone still can go, just some folks can't make it this weekend, i'll probably meetup with some locals and do a small local run myself.....the rescheduled one will be big, 8-10 fjs...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts