Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Cleghorn or sugarpine run 5/2

3K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  Fjamming 
#1 · (Edited)
Cleghorn or sugarpine run 5/2/09 CANCELLED

Several members have cancelled due to unexpected obligations. Sorry. We'll try to get one together on 5/16.

#3 ·
Oooooh...! Oh wait, I have this very cool mod that I hope to get done next week (I hope). If I get it done then it would be a great opportunity to test it out. Add me to the list of Cleghorndogs!

#6 ·
wow that is a lot of fish, time for a buffet haha:rocker:

#7 ·
-i actually have a few friends who are professional guides... This was a day that both of us slayed stripers...10 stripped bass is the limit, per person. If you can get one your good. Silverwood is a really good striper/bass/and other lakes when you find them. Haven't tried from shore there, but i'm down to throw big swimbaits to land a double digit- Yeah, so i'm an avid fisherman too lol Thats why when we went to cleghorn, i was tellin omega- DO YOU HVE YOUR FISHING GEAR? hahahaha

#14 ·
Woooooooooot! Bring a blanket bro :rofl: Can't wait to check out the rig. It's been a while!

#19 ·
This run was moved to 5/16/09. I think someone was looking to still go on the So Cal forum.

#21 ·
oh nooo I was thinking of going :(

#22 ·
Oscar, want to meet up and go?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.