Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the Meet & Greet (THANKS FJamming!) we posse'd up with COWBOY4x4 to run Cleghorn, a total of 12 vehicles.

How steep were some of the trails?

This steep?

Steeper?

Or?

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Heading UP!

Trail Break With The Good Humor FJ-Man

Lookee' Here...... :clap:

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cowboy4x4 planning the next segment

And they're OFF!

What goes up.....

Must go DOWN!

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Who was that Masked Man performing the great spotting?

Inside this Black TRD FJ lurked a Great Dad who could negotiate the toughest obstacles, entetain his little boy and change a diaper all in one day!

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
Nice pics! Thanks for sharing. Having ice cream out on the trail is reason enough to get a fridge/freeezer in the back!

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This big red Dodge was piloted with calm skill through all of the toughest of spots....

Up again, up again!

Down AGAIN? :lol:

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Time to yank this dumb rock out of the middle of the fire road!

Time to air up ALREADY???

·
Registered
864 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Nice pics Jim! My son and I had a fun time with a great group. Just want to thank Thomas for leading this group and his great spotting and Jim for tailgunning.

I got to spend most of the day behind the red Dodge. It was great watching him negotiate those tight spots with that big truck...nice skills :clap:

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice pics! Thanks for sharing. Having ice cream out on the trail is reason enough to get a fridge/freeezer in the back!
Nothing like having your own Good Humor Man on a trail run! That was so thoughtful of him to bring us a treat.

·
Registered
616 Posts
it was great riding with this awsom trail gang!!! i do hope to see you all soon...and if anyone has pics of "blue" post them up as i didnt have my cam with me...:mecry:,

·
Registered
285 Posts
We had a great time yesterday, it was nice meeting everyone. A huge thanks to Thomas for taking the lead and for all the info about obstacles ahead on the trail. Thanks also for tailgunner Jim and letting us sneak back into the line up, as needed.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Great shots guys!

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
There should be more pictures of our group going through that corner! :clap:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts