Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got to take the new FJ out to the trail last weekend, and decided that I am in desperate need of some map lights. After searching this forum I found that most map light mods were something installed that involved cutting the headliner, hard-wiring, etc. I also found some puck light type mods, but neither is what I am looking for. I found the lights below on amazon, anybody have these or something similar? I was thinking of just clipping them to the side visor. They don't seem they would be too heavy, and leds wont go through batteries quickly.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
387 Posts
I finally got to take the new FJ out to the trail last weekend, and decided that I am in desperate need of some map lights. After searching this forum I found that most map light mods were something installed that involved cutting the headliner, hard-wiring, etc. I also found some puck light type mods, but neither is what I am looking for. I found the lights below on amazon, anybody have these or something similar? I was thinking of just clipping them to the side visor. They don't seem they would be too heavy, and leds wont go through batteries quickly.

Thoughts?

Rugged Ridge Light
I buy the exact ones from the dollar store.... led and last long time.. I use them for all sorts of things, the clip right on.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts