Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the colon on the clock has really started to bother me (I know; of all the stupid crap). Is there a way to make my colon stop blinking? I guess maybe it is supposed to be that way to extend the life of the display?

·
Registered
790 Posts
Re: Colon Is Really Bothering Me

haha I finally noticed a few months ago it blinks. lol

·
Registered
1,254 Posts

If flashes?? I have never noticed that.......

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts

I thought this was health related...

·
Premium Member
13,453 Posts

5 years of ownership and never noticed it before.

·
Registered
493 Posts

Don't look at your wheels next time you park. The valve stems will all be
in different positions on the wheels.:jester:

KyFJGuy

·
Premium Member
84 Posts

Here's the solution- disconnect the battery, when you reconnect the battery the word COMPASS will start to blink (meaning that you have to reset the compass), as long as you don't reset the compass you'll never notice some silly little colon blinking. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
596 Posts

Here's the solution- disconnect the battery, when you reconnect the battery the word COMPASS will start to blink (meaning that you have to reset the compass), as long as you don't reset the compass you'll never notice some silly little colon blinking. :bigthumb:
:rofl:

·
Registered
1,731 Posts

There's a clock in my FJ? Where?

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts

Colon gone, COMPASS flashing.....:rofl::rofl::jester:

·
Registered
627 Posts

My colon is extremely irritating. There are some days when my colon is so irritating that I just want to blow it up. It is especially irritating after sitting in my FJ for extended periods of time. I am going to ask Toyota if they can remove my irritating colon.

-FJ Florida-
Toyota OEM colon, OCD mod, ADHD mod, etc.

·
Registered
627 Posts

Don't look at your wheels next time you park. The valve stems will all be
in different positions on the wheels.:jester:

KyFJGuy
Oh I HATE that! It happens every day! Sometimes I have to drive around the block six or eight times and then adjust the FJ precisely, backed in of course, into the parking space to get them to line up just right. How come Toyota can't fix this problem?

-FJ Florida-

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Oh I HATE that! It happens every day! Sometimes I have to drive around the block six or eight times and then adjust the FJ precisely, backed in of course, into the parking space to get them to line up just right. How come Toyota can't fix this problem?

-FJ Florida-
Class action lawsuit????

·
Registered
627 Posts

Hey! Who changed the title of the original post? "Colon Is Really Bothering Me" was much better! :lol:

-FJ Florida-

·
Registered
71 Posts

:rofl: thats messed up :)

So the colon on the clock has really started to bother me (I know; of all the stupid crap). Is there a way to make my colon stop blinking? I guess maybe it is supposed to be that way to extend the life of the display?
i would say disconnect it :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts