Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Here is what I have taken off, or will take off my 900 mile old 2008 FJ. Some parts (Wheels & Bumpers) will not be removed until next week or two when the replacements come in.
I live in Southern California,But I can box up and send out UPS.

1) Stock Intake Manifold, injectors, etc. (Replaced with Supercharger)
2) Here is a hot item! :jester: OEM Running Boards. Get' em before someone else..... Ya never know..... Ok, Ok, I'll put them on Craigs List.
3) 5xOEM Tires and Wheels 17"
4) OEM Roof Rack.
5) OEM Front Bumper.
6) OEM Rear Bumper.
7) OEM Upgraded Radio / CD Changer. (Put in Alpine Nav, with Camera, etc.)
8) OEM Front Disc Brakes. (Putting on TRD Big Brakes)
9) OEM Rear Upper and Lower Arms. :habbobuggs:
10) Spare Tire Cover. :rocker: Maybe another one for Craig...

Send me a PM if you have any interest. I have a 100% rating on eBay after 100+ transactions and I am PayPal verified. Hey, make me an offer ya never know what I might take.

Thanks for looking.

Luke

·
Registered
628 Posts
Congrats on the super charger, I'm sure mine will be very far down the road. And I send you a PM on a couple of things.

·
Registered
789 Posts
sent you a pm.

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
What brand of tires?

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow,
Thanks for the interest.
One would think, that I should have anticipated all the questions that would be coming before posting these items for sale. Yes, that would have been smart.

I should know what price I wanted for each part. And .... How much is shipping to XX ?

Yup, that would have been real smart. Just like I do when I'm selling something on Bay. No folks, what ya got here is a genuine Moron. Namely RadRod57.

I have taken some corrective action to restore some shred of credibility here as a member of the FJ Forum. (God help me when I decide to drive "MOSES" off asphalt for the first time.)

Back to "Corrective Action"
I have pictures of the FJ parts on my Personal WEB Site:

Well Howdy !

FJ Cruiser Parts (2008)

PHOTOS ARE POSTED THERE... (Links Above)

Sorry MuddyGRRL: The Tires are NOT "BFG", They are Dunlop AT20 Grandtrek 265/70R17. (Big Moe's new Sandals are Toyo 33 x 11.5R17 on WER Bead-Locks) ...

I can hear ya'll now saying "He doesn't deserve those" ... But, I've been real good.

Southern California Buyers have a real advantage because they will shave shipping which will include the cost of me ordering cardboard and packing materials from U-Line. If I am shipping this stuff, I want to make damn sure that you receive it in the same shape prior to shipping.

So, to answer it and be real fair, I am going photo each item (pre Box) then box it up. Photo of Box. Weigh it. Then I will know. What it will cost to send to XX. Unless I sell it to someone local prior to boxing. (Next couple of days would be fair)

First, I will do some due diligence and figure out my lowest price. I just want a reasonable price and I like helping out folks that can really use this stuff more than trying to squeeze every dime I can out of it. But, if I have to box and ship I do want to recover the materials and shipping costs.

So I will get that worked out.

Many, Many, Thanks to all of you members for the great information posted about this new world of the "FJ'n". I can't tell you how useful it's been. (also reading IVAN's book along with Off Road Bible, and Desert Survival.)

Again, that's why I'd rather sell these items here than one eBay.

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
Off Road Bible is an awesome book! :)

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello everyone.

The Rack & Tire Cover are sold, contingent on total shipping charges after they are packed. I have not had time to remove the rack, let alone pack it up and determine the freight charges. The buyer said "no problem" I will pay the freight when you know what it is.

So I took that.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hello everyone.

The Rack & Tire Cover are sold, contingent on total shipping charges after they are packed. I have not had time to remove the rack, let alone pack it up and determine the freight charges. The buyer said "no problem" I will pay the freight when you know what it is.

So I took that.
hey i'll take the rack and i live locally. let me know. sending u a PM right now

thx

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is are the parts in the rear bumper:
1) Bumper cover W/o clearance sonar 2) Side support Side support Right 3) Side support Side support Left
4) Clip Clip Back 5) Bumper cover Upper bolt 6) Bumper cover Lower bolt
7) Bumper cover Cushion 8) Screw Screw Back 9) Lower cover
10) Lower cover Clip 11) Corner pad Right 12) Corner pad Left
13) Retainer Retainer Back 14) Upper retainer Right 15) Retaining brkt Right
16) Stay Stay Right 17) Support bracket Right 18) Crossmember
19) Energy absorber 20) Bracket Bracket Right
Also the rear reflectors...
These parts total about $785 w/o part #18 which I requested a quote on.

So send me a PM with an offer.
Local pickup or drop off is always better but after I remove it I can pack it up and figure out freight.
I am still driving my FJ until thenew parts come in. I don't want to drive w/o a bumper.. Or wheels and tires. :lol:

·
Registered
68 Posts
What about the wheels and tires? How much?

Thanks

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hello Everyone.

So far nothing has been sold. Everything is available.

Part of the problem has been calculating shipping costs, part of it has been that most of the stuff is still needed while I drive my FJ, part has been time to figure everything out.

My FJ now has 1200 miles. Anyone interested in the tires needs to know that. It may be another 500 miles before they are off.

That said, I am getting closer. I visited my parts at Outlaw Off-road yesterday. All the MAF stuff is in. The Gobi Rack is in, can't remember about the ARB bumpers. But I know the Walker Rims are not there yet. Probably won't start until the 26th.

HOWEVER, I can sell the rack, running boards, radio, and tire cover anytime.

I quoted a couple of folks prices in PMs, nothing was finalized but I think it best to quote the prices here so that I can keep everything straight. I don't want to quote different prices to different people. Shipping is the variable.

I know how to calculate the shipping on the running boards.
Here is what I have quoted so far:

Running Boards; $225 Including Shipping. I weighed them and the pair is 26#. I added 6# for shipping materials. THe dimensions boxed should be 64" x 24" x 9". My UPS tool said 35$ to ship it from 92675 to 70140. I would net out $190 less packing materials and time. But that is what I just quoted and I will stick with that.

Roof Rack: $265 Picked Up. I may take the sucker off today and box it up. I will figure shipping the same way I did for the running boards. I'd like to net No Less that $250-$260. If someone out-of-area wants it for that plus shipping let me know. I will even hold if someone calls DIBS. It can't weigh much more than the running boards, but it might take 2 boxes. I am guessing I can ship it anywhere for less than $100.

Rear Bumper: $475 Plus shipping. (No Idea)

Front Bumper: $475 Plus shipping. (No Idea)

Radio: $100 plus shipping. (I am guessing $20)

Tire cover: $50 plus shipping. (I am guessing $20)

Set of 5 Tires and Rims Dunlop Grandtrek AT20 265 / 65R17: $800 plus shipping....
Discount Tires From Cooper Tires, Falken Tires & More. has these tires for $139 each. That means I am including my rims for $21 each :) Their shipping tool quoted $205 to ship them to my ZIP (92675) But it will cost more with the RIMS. I will try to get that nailed down.

So that's where I am. Haven't done too much more, yet.
Thanks,

Luke

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.