Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOTE to Moderators - I believe that I am following the group buy instructions and therefore have to post this here, and then have on of you relocate it to the Group Buy Section. If I have incorrectly done something, please feel free to remedy as appropriate.

I have talked to Jason, and he has agreed to do a group buy on his powdercoated sliders. The good news is that there are two pricebreak points: one at at 10+ confirmed people, and 1 at 20+ confirmed people. The bad news is due to some constraints he has, I cannot post the prices, but I can tell you that they are significant discounts. If you want in, please pm me with the following information:

Name
email address
daytime phone number

This list will close SUNDAY NIGHT, NOVEMBER 12th, at 12:00 pm! At that time, I will confirm with you that you are in, and the price based on those confirmed (again, while I cannot post it, it is significant for such great sliders). Then I will forward the confirmed list to Jason, and he will contact each of you for payment and shipping information.

Please let me know if I have missed anything, but this looks to be a great value opportunity by one of our Vendors.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Re: Demello Slider Group Buy!!!!!!!!!

PM sent...

·
Registered
100 Posts

PM sent!

Note... picking up sliders from Demillo's shop in Corona as per message.

Thanks!!!!

·
Premium Member
908 Posts

pm sent.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

UPDATE: We are half way to the first pricebreak point with 5 confirmed, and many more maybe's. Please pm me if you would like to be added to the list.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

I guess that I should probably let everyone know where we are starting as far as pricing goes: These sliders are typically $399 for the pair + $89 powder coat + shipping. With this group buy, while I cannot post the prices, I can tell you that it represents a double digit percentage discount over this typical pricing.

Come one, come all.

·
Registered
465 Posts

Another PM sent!

·
Registered
170 Posts

I guess that I should probably let everyone know where we are starting as far as pricing goes: These sliders are typically $399 ea. + $89 powder coat + shipping. With this group buy, while I cannot post the prices, I can tell you that it represents a double digit percentage discount over this typical pricing.

Come one, come all.
Double digit percentage discount? That could be 90 different numbers. So like 78% off? That's double digits. :stickpoke:

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Double digit percentage discount? That could be 90 different numbers. So like 78% off? That's double digits. :stickpoke:
I know, it is tough describing while respecting jason's instructions. I just wanted to convey that this group buy will save you money.

We have 8 confirmed, so we are getting closer!

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Sorry I am confused. "399.99 ea" or for the pair?

THX :)
Sorry, that is for the pair. Again, these are his retail prices, which will be discounted through this group buy.

·
Registered
42 Posts

Without knowing the price...how can one make an informed decision. pm me if you can let me know the price that way. if not..then ill just buy the allpro's.

thanks

1 - 20 of 135 Posts