Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any local (im in Snohomish) FJC specific or Toyota clubs nearby?
im not liking the idea of having any kind of sticker with "jeep" on the side of my FJ
in fact i do believe FJ is short for F#ck Jeep isnt it?>:D

·
Registered
85 Posts
WA State FJ Cruisers is Awesome

All FB Groups:

Empty Pocket Crawlers is mainly FJ and Toyota and a great group of people.

The rest of the groups that I play in are Washington Offroaders is up in your neck of the woods as well as Misfits and I'm the only FJ in those groups but there are great! Actually I think there maybe another FJ in WA Offroaders but not sure. OOPs Offroad is King/Pierce but a good group of people as well.

All of these groups have events from Arlington to Thurston County.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I am in both groups! Wa FJ cruiser group on FB has some cool people but mainly a FSR group. On the other hand, empty pocket Crawlers is awesome! We do anything from simple Gallagher Head Lake trail to naches annually. We also do one big trip a year. This year was moab. So if you want a variety of trail runs, come joins us in epc

·
Registered
389 Posts
Not on FB either. I an in central Wa would be cool to talk to other FJers. All the one here seem to be owned by oddities that don’t share. Granted I haven’t had mine but 2-3 months. .
I've got no feedback to my post, but I know there's a few members on this forum from the PNW; I've met a couple of pretty cool guys. And honestly, the Seattle area is lousy with FJs. So, I'm going to try to get a more active local community going. You know, local trips / meet-ups / hang-outs to wheel and maybe just hang out with a beverage of your choice. If you want it to happen, then participate as much as possible and support the start up :bigthumb:

Stay tuned for more from me in the coming weeks...

Dan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts