Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Change to Sunday? Wow, that's good news, I'd like to try to make it.

Going Sat with a few Rubi's that said they would take it easy on me & the FJ, so if I survive that, I would like to make the run Sunday. Having a tot is not a requirement, is it? As far as I know I have none...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I think there are about 4 trucks 100% confirmed on YT and one here on the FJ Forum. Jacket, Mayhem (eric), Crux (brian), COCajun (Cade) and the Nookie are "for sures" and like 5 or 6 maybes. You're welcome to come - I know the people you arn't so fond of will NOT be there (and if they are it will be a total surprise). Just let me know so I know who to expect.

John

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey John, just talked it over with my better looking half- We'll meet you all at 120th & I-25 @ 08:45-09:00 am- No tots with us- my only 1 is 15 yrs old- I will see if the bro-in law wants to join us too. Thanks for the PM -really appreciate it. We'll be in the FJ in my Avatar Pic.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Hi John,
We will definately be going, now. We will meet you at the Diamond Shamrock @ 8:45 a.m. Sounds like a great time.
Tony

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Sounds good - glad you all can make it!! I was successful getting my wrenching done today - so everything's a green light! See you tomorrow!

John

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
My 3 year old daughter and I are coming too. :) Meet all of you at 8:45.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Thanks to all who showed up!!! You all have some sweet rigs - and I'm impressed with what the FJ does with a little lift and tires. It was nice meeting everyone. I only took a handful of photos (mostly of my little tot) - so if someone has picture they want to share feel free to start a trip report thread.

Thanks
John

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just picked up my FJ on Friday...sorry I didn't make it...I've been in heaven driving around though!

I really look forward to meeting some of you in the future!

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
We took quite a few pictures and will post ASAP.
Jackie

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #34

·
Registered
85 Posts
Just wanted to chip in- we had a great time and the FJ has been officially broke in- a few minor scrapes and bruises. Thanks for all the great pics- I've got a few but my camera is jacked so they don't look so great and I ended up loosing a few of the good shots. I'll post some when I can. Thanks again to Mojo risin for getting it all together.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts