Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys and Gals,

I'm in Phoenix visiting my dad and picking up my wife (she is flying in tomorrow evening) before we head up to Moab before the FJSummit.

I want to top off my CO2 tank since I used it after Rubithon and want to make sure its full. I found a few "Praxair" distributors on-line but they closed before I could call them.

I would appreciate any info/advise on somewhere to get my Powertank topped off. I'm in the Comfort Inn by the I-10/17 interchange if that helps...

·
Premium Member
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ramsey welding supply.....best place in town.....If you're still here Friday....come wheelin' with us!!!
Thanks for the referral. I'll give them a call tomorrow.

I would love to see what the AZ wheel'n is like, I've only been privileged to read the trail reports from you guys. But, we have reservations in Moab starting Friday until we go to the FJSummit on the following Tuesday. My dad has property up in Show Low and I've got a "date" to spend Wed evening/Thur with him up there.

But, thanks for the offer, I'm sure I would be missing a good time...

·
Premium Member
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A little known fact is any liquor store selling kegs will fill your CO2 tank for about $1 per pound. They do this kinda as a courtesy for buying their kegs
I get mine filled at home (Raleigh NC) at the local "home brew" store. They are very happy to help me out while we chat about what's next in the home brew market...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts