Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
481 - 486 of 486 Posts
I just wanted to keep this thread alive. After reading through this whole thread, I was able to successfully install and tune this combo. I mounted the box behind the switches with velcro and ran the wire just to the left of the glove box. Also, ground to the body and powered with an "add-a-fuse".

Attachments

I just wanted to keep this thread alive. After reading through this whole thread, I was able to successfully install and tune this combo. I mounted the box behind the switches with velcro and ran the wire just to the left of the glove box. Also, ground to the body and powered with an "add-a-fuse".
Looks good! :wink

How do you like the radio? I saw right channel radios is selling a whole kit. It includes this radio, external speaker, antenna pl7s everything else needed..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

How do you like the radio? I saw right channel radios is selling a whole kit. It includes this radio, external speaker, antenna pl7s everything else needed..

It's a really great radio. Recently went on a run with some of the guys here in Virginia, and it was crystal clear. On the drive back to my house, I was listening in to some truckers debating gun control. It was very easy to tune and install! I don't have the external speaker, so I cannot give you any feedback on that!

It's a really great radio. Recently went on a run with some of the guys here in Virginia, and it was crystal clear. On the drive back to my house, I was listening in to some truckers debating gun control. It was very easy to tune and install! I don't have the external speaker, so I cannot give you any feedback on that!
Did you buy everything separate? I know right channel radios has a everything needed kit and it is $258. They are out of bandi mounts so they are waiting for.then to come.in. It seems like a good deal when looking at individual pricing

481 - 486 of 486 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.