Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Located in Oxnard, CA

Selling a barely used Cobra 75 WXST CB radio, fj cruiser all pro antenna mount (decal removed, but outline still visible), and 4 ft firefly tunable antenna all with the antenna quick disconnect attached to a grounded antenna cable. Over $200 worth of stuff, asking $140 for an ALMOST ready to use setup. I say almost cause you should get an SDR or borrow a buddies to tune the setup first. Great reception with an antenna that cleared my prinsu rack by about 5-6 inches. Only selling cause I’m going handheld.

PM me here, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price drop! Make offers, would like to sell everything before I move

·
Registered
71 Posts
Quick question, when you say grounded antenna cable, do you mean grounded through the bandi mount, or are you using a different method to ground? I'm having issues with grounding with this exact same setup and I want to ground through a ground cable instead of the bandi mount as I'm having a hell of a time getting a good ground through the mount.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Grounded through the mount, no other ground connection needed. For most who route it through the driver side wheel well, there’s a lot of good grounds in there like the mounts for the factory bottle jack.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Grounded through the mount, no other ground connection needed. For most who route it through the driver side wheel well, there’s a lot of good grounds in there like the mounts for the factory bottle jack.

Perfect, thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts