Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everybody! I just thought I would share a couple pics of my FJ!

List of Mods:

- Volo Performance Chip
-Throttle Body Spacer
-Pro Comp 6" Lift
-20" Detata Wheels
-33" Toyo Open country M/t
-Predator Side Steps
-Hella 4000 Lights
-LED amber mirror lights
-N fab pre runner bumper
-Bushwacker Flares
-billit interior grab handles
- Kenwood DNX 6140 Double Din DVD W/ Nav
- 12" Punch HX2 Sub
-Blacked out bumpers/mirrors/handle/lights
-15% window tint

Next up on the mod list...Flat Black vinyl wrap on the roof. Got a quote for $450 installed...not bad!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
Nice Rig! Do you plan on wheeling it? If so you may want to swap out the Predator step up bars. They get hung up on the rocks...Also, a wrap is a nice option...I went with a Rhino liner spray. It doesn't scratch or peal like the wraps.:rocker:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice Rig! Do you plan on wheeling it? If so you may want to swap out the Predator step up bars. They get hung up on the rocks...Also, a wrap is a nice option...I went with a Rhino liner spray. It doesn't scratch or peal like the wraps.:rocker:
Oh Ive taken it out wheeling many times on some pretty tough trails! The only reason I havent changed out the step is because my wife and kids get A LOT of use out of them...HA HA HA

But thanks for the compliments!!

·
Registered
452 Posts
looking good man! cant wait to see it with the black roof.

those fender flares and only 33" tires make that thing look super tall! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looking good man! cant wait to see it with the black roof.

those fender flares and only 33" tires make that thing look super tall! :bigthumb:
yeah I had 35"s on it (looked a lot better) but my rear outer pinion bearing was starting to make noise...so I downgraded at bit...gotta get that third member replaced.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hell of a lot of space in those fender wells, looks great!
well thank you! I get a lot of mixed reviews on the tire size. Actually the bumper, lights, wheels and tires, all came off of an FJ that a friend of mine built for SEMA in 07', 08' and 09' As seen in the picture. He had a lot of left over parts that I purchased from him. some of the parts were brand new in the box from sponsers! So a big thanks to

Promotorsports FJ

Attachments

·
Banned
2,640 Posts
looks good....i also had the roof linexed and didnt pay much more for it...its gone almost 4 years, and never an issue...look as good today as it did then

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Your FJ looks awesome! Are you blacking out the roof? I think that would look sick.

·
Registered
341 Posts
ahh, so you did get all that stuff off that fj. Looks good.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Figured I may as well add this to my build...lol

two new catch all pouches added to the dash and an amber LED light mounted above the cup holder/shifter area...

Attachments

·
Registered
452 Posts
where did you get the amber led's? I like those a lot! and i have been wanting to do that for a while, looks good:bigthumb:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
where did you get the amber led's? I like those a lot! and i have been wanting to do that for a while, looks good:bigthumb:
got em at auto zone for $15! they come in two 5" strips

check it out at "Mod of the Day"

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks real nice, post pics when you get those 35's back on.
Here is a picture of it with the 35's on it back when I first got it...

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
As I'm lookin at those pics drooling, I'm thinking "man, just a black roof and this thing would be so sick" - and then I see that's next up. Awesome.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
truck looks good. how do u like that volo peformance chip?
I Love it...it doesnt help with fuel economy or anything but it def gives it a little bump in HP! def recommended!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts