1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Not... Me... Clear down in Rawlins....:cowfrown:

·
Premium Member
6,082 Posts
I don't live there but I do have friends there.

Maybe you should plan a late summer run and some of us could join you from other parts of the country. What a great excuse to visit Wyoming!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I live in the opposite corner of the state, in Laramie. Good to see a few more Wyoming people on here though!

·
Registered
670 Posts
I'm 3 hrs from you in Buffalo. I get over your way regularly... do alot of backcountry stuff in the Absarokas and Beartooths.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
We get to Billings 2 times a year. Maybe we can swing by.

·
Registered
83 Posts
My sister lives in Cheyenne and I need an additional excuse to come that way. Sounds like a FJ get together needs to happen in Wyoming.

·
Registered
6,351 Posts
Spent a summer working Meeteetse and Red Lodge when I was working seismic. I really love the area. If we had a bit of time off we'd go to the Silver Dollar for a couple. I am hoping to go to the firearms museum some day. Me and Bill Cody go way back, used to have a couple of shots at his grave late at night when I was going to school in CO.

·
Registered
101 Posts
We are north of Billings in Lewistown Mt but get to Cody every couple years, in Red Lodge every summer, maybe we'll sneak "over the hill" this year and check out the museum again. Keep your eyes open!! Tom and Elaine

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
I don't live there but I do have friends there.

Maybe you should plan a late summer run and some of us could join you from other parts of the country. What a great excuse to visit Wyoming!
I'd be very intrested in driving out there for a run! Put it together. Maybe we could get a few People from the NW to join?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Count me in on a get together:rocker::clap:

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'd be up for that too! I live in Cheyenne and I am itchin to get out and play!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts