Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Coils/Springs Trail Teams

Hi! I'm looking for some low mileage/almost new springs (front and rear) from a Trail Teams model (came with the Bilstein shocks).
I'm hoping to upgrade my 4runner
Thanks all!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the TRD Bilstein setup out of a 07 TRD FJ. They probably had under 10,000 miles on them when I took them out. I'm from the northern suburbs.

·
Registered
2007 FJC 4x4.
9,987 Posts
PS - all 4x4 FJ springs are the same with the exception of the new 2014 Trail Teams Ultimate. Being TT or TRD means nothing for springs. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
What is the difference with the 2014 TT springs? I have a 07 FJ and i picked up a full set of springs and Bilstiens from a 2014 TT in a package deal? Will these bolt right into my 07? If so how will they affect the ride?

·
Registered
2007 FJC 4x4.
9,987 Posts
They are just a TAD taller...so the front will be a little higher... not sure if it will be level, but the 14TTUE is supposed to be closer to level. To install, the only thing you may need to do is grind 1mm off each side of the lower front strut bushing as the newer trucks have a 2mm wider strut mount. All else is the same

Reactions: iambrad4899
1 - 7 of 7 Posts