Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Coldnapalm's VooDoo 6MT

My VooDoo! currently:

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/interior-exterior-visual-tech/119756-finally-cracked-windsheild.html#post1785809
Sad to see it go :(

Mods so far...

Bought a tire cover and painted it

Subwoofer Upgrade :p

Amp

Thought the dome light should be brighter so upgraded the stock bulb to a set of 34 leds in the front and back

Later I replaced all the stock pipe 2 inch pipe with 2.5 inch pipe and took out the rear cats and added flow master exhaust and 3" tips

Then i wanted to add a 12v power outlet that was always hot so i added two...

Added bush wacker fender flares which are currently off the vehicle because their being rhino lined... also tinted the front windows 20% to match the rear and added an eyebrow and also added the TG sliders

Then my gf got me some black handles and inspired me to black out the fj

Ran into some bad luck and hit a trash can at about 55 mph... needless to say it the fender was totaled so i repaired it myself for a total cost of $150 including paint and a few head aches because of the amount of the fj that needed to be taken off just for the fender...

everything apart

and painting the fender glad to have it replaced

And finally Clear Coated!

Bought the spyder traxx 1.25 wheel spacers and tossed them on to help keep my 35s of my ucas

Decided on going with the rc3 lift kit with rear shocks and springs and also added some 315/70/17 bfg T/A's also i kept getting scratches on my rocker panels from the trails and i decided to rhino line the panels and add in a new fj logo..

Close up of the Texture

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
I give you credit for now, You have a long way to go!!! Even I'm to humble to even start a build thread until I break the 20k worth of mods. I will start mine when I'm to the level of Shadow Warriors Beast!!! Just Kidding!!! Bring it on and keep us up to date with all you Do!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I give you credit for now, You have a long way to go!!! Even I'm to humble to even start a build thread until I break the 20k worth of mods. I will start mine when I'm to the level of Shadow Warriors Beast!!! Just Kidding!!! Bring it on and keep us up to date with all you Do!
haha i hardly paid 20k for my fj i doubt ill break 10k in the years i own it

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
haha i hardly paid 20k for my fj i doubt ill break 10k in the years i own it
Trust me it adds up fast!!! :lol: I may never get done and if I do.... I doubt I will admit what it truly cost!!! :lol::lol::lol::rocker::cheers::bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
Very good looking rig keep the Mods coming and the updates.

RR

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Very good looking rig keep the Mods coming and the updates.

RR
Thanks ! the fun mods are getting ready in tomorrow my flares will be rhino lined Monday im rhino lining the rocker panels and the lift and tires are en route!

·
fka JimmyHoops
2,839 Posts
Cool! I was wondering what the stock ride would look like with the Bushwackers on...until I get my lift kit this spring.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
love the updates !
Thanks ive got many more to come first since im lifted now im going to finsh up the audio end of my fj then its the long awaited front and rear bumper and perhaps some wider rims these stockers seem like there going to wear the middle of the tire out =\

·
Registered
181 Posts
Good idea-like the blue sliders.cool.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Hows passing emissions with the rear cats removed? I've thought about doing this, but just wanna make sure I can still pass first...

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hows passing emissions with the rear cats removed? I've thought about doing this, but just wanna make sure I can still pass first...
there are not any emissions testing in Florida ... so its fine :) just installed some hids today going to take pics tonight i actually get flashed less with the hids than stock... strange

·
Premium Member
17,641 Posts
there are not any emissions testing in Florida ... so its fine :) just installed some hids today going to take pics tonight i actually get flashed less with the hids than stock... strange
Not surprising if you only installed the HID's today as you note,.and it is light out still....no one will be flashing you during the daytime.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Not surprising if you only installed the HID's today as you note,.and it is light out still....no one will be flashing you during the daytime.
well i installed them a few weeks ago ment to say taking pics tonight..

1 - 20 of 51 Posts