Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

We wanted to let everyone know that we will start a collection at the Summit which will go to the charitable entities related to the forest fires in Colorado and in the Western part of the United States.

We aren't sure exactly what organization or organizations the donations will go to just yet, but we will have that information at the Summit.

I just wanted to let everyone know that the Directors, volunteers and supporters of the FJ Summit want to offer our deepest prayers, thoughts and love to the victims of the recent forest fires. We also want to give thanks, admiration and praise to all the fire fighters who are risking their lives in helping protect the property of others, sometimes at the costs of their own property and well being.

Thank you to all who have helped during this difficult time.

Seth

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
What if the vendors put up additional raffle prizes that were for a separate raffle to benefit the fire victims?

·
Registered
2,132 Posts

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
keep it a raffle at the summit, no bidding please.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What we can do is start a collection within PayPal if you'd like - and we can add that to the proceeds. This is something that will take a little work, but shouldn't be too hard for us to setup.

Let us know if those who aren't going to the Summit would be interested donating this way, and if you are we will try and get this going.

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,518 Posts
What about a raffle/ bidding for those who cannot make it to summit, that way we can still help
That's a capital idea right there! :clap:

·
Registered
16 Posts
How about donating it to the American Red Cross in care of the Colorado fires? Just a thought!

Hey All,

We wanted to let everyone know that we will start a collection at the Summit which will go to the charitable entities related to the forest fires in Colorado and in the Western part of the United States.

We aren't sure exactly what organization or organizations the donations will go to just yet, but we will have that information at the Summit.

I just wanted to let everyone know that the Directors, volunteers and supporters of the FJ Summit want to offer our deepest prayers, thoughts and love to the victims of the recent forest fires. We also want to give thanks, admiration and praise to all the fire fighters who are risking their lives in helping protect the property of others, sometimes at the costs of their own property and well being.

Thank you to all who have helped during this difficult time.

Seth

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Be glad to donate on site. Please make sure the "kitty" is in plain site for those of us with poor memories.

Ace

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Be glad to donate on site. Please make sure the "kitty" is in plain site for those of us with poor memories.

Ace

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Guess I missed it. Wish someone had rattled the can.

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Ya, it would still be nice to see what they do on this.

I think the monsoon putting out most of the fires sort of made it slip from our minds, but there's still a lot of destruction out there, and lots of folks won't be over it for a long time to come.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts