Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
A cheap and nice way to get rid of the silver is with these paint to match covers. We took everyones suggestions and actually designed some parts based on what customers are asking for.
linky, linky???

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts
The only thing I have to add is add a red and a green color to the line-up. And a winch bumper as an option. Thank you and have a good night.
Amen! I wish the FJ was available in the Radiant Red that Toyota uses on the Tacoma. It is the bright red, not the deep metallic red.

VDB's $0.02 worth.

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
The white roof helps with the heat in South Texas. I purposely bought mine w/o the gray/silver diamond plate. I wanted more options but they all had that crap stuck on the doors and the dash.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The covers are similar to others that you see in chrome, other than instead of them being chrome plated, they are painted to match your vehicle. They are painted locally by a professional paint shop and come with a warranty. We're just now starting to stock some popular colors but can have any color done for you for a very reasonable price. The roof racks we are back ordered for about 4 weeks due to popular demand.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts