Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

We just traded our Jeep Wrangler for a 2007 FJ. It is my wifes daily driver. For now it is pretty stock but that wont last more than a year. It is Black Cherry in color and has 27,000 miles.

The future holds a ~3" lift, a set of ProComp all terrain tires, winch, lights and improved sound system. Somewhere along the line will be a few performance upgrades. I want to be sure my wife can get to the grocery store and back.

It was difficult to put our 2 year old in the car seat in the Jeep. It did not take much to get my wife excited about the FJ. The Jeep is nice but we always used my Nissan Frontier for offroad adventures. It is much more capable 4 wheel drive machine. Now we have 2 vehicles for offroad adventures.

I have already learned a lot form this site and I look forward to learning much more.

We live in Colorado Springs and are real close to some of the most beautiful offroad country around.:wave:

Semper Fi

·
Registered
936 Posts
:wave: Welcome from the other side of the hill! Don't forget about the FJ summit this summer great family event, besides we need all the Coloradans we can get to come so the Texans don't outnumber us! :rofl:

·
fka Silverheels
128 Posts
Welcome to the FJ world. You will be impressed with the FJ (even stock) on the Colorado Trails. Hope to see you out and about this summer.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Welcome...

Look forward to seeing out on the trails

Mike

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome to the gang.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Congrats on the new ride and welcome to the forums.
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Hi there! "MoSun waves vigrously". Welcome to the world of FJ Cruisers. My ole sun fusion just turned over 33,333, miles recently with no issues what so ever. Enjoy the ride.

·
Premium Member
16,934 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
728 Posts
Welcome aboard...hope to see you out and about

·
Registered
936 Posts
Where is the Summit going to be and when?
It will be in Ouray in July, 20-24th officially but many come before and/or stay for more after. Its a fun, family friendly event and most of the trails are not difficult at all, just a little exposure here and there but nothing that can't be done by most anyone with even a little experience. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Welcome :clap::clap:

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Welcome!! :wave:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts