Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if we had one of these, but heres a rough copy of an idea I put together

·
Registered
717 Posts
that is pretty neat!!!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Put that logo on a spare tire cover and I may have to get one!

Zane

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
The kids did this for fun, not necessarily for the official. I do like yours Robbie.

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
I think we could do something as a more 'official' logo. Anyone have any other ideas? The one Jackie & the kids have could work, we just have to be careful because that FJ logo is copyrighted. As long as we use it 'unofficially' we'd probably be fine ;)

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I think we could do something as a more 'official' logo. Anyone have any other ideas? The one Jackie & the kids have could work, we just have to be careful because that FJ logo is copyrighted. As long as we use it 'unofficially' we'd probably be fine ;)
Shane, I still need to figure out how to turn a background transparent, then it's done... (from LONG time ago... far, far away...)

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Uhm....send me what you want modified on e-mail & I can do it. I have Fireworks @ work now so I can do some stuff ;)

Where the hell have you been?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you forgot to add " i support single moms" under the pic

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
The guys are being sexist again. This rig isn't just for you boys! :lol:

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I do like both of them just not for me. Tony might like them too! ;)

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Not sure if we had one of these, but heres a rough copy of an idea I put together

The kids did this for fun, not necessarily for the official. I do like yours Robbie.

i like where this is going, but all the diffent colors make them look a bit too busy for me

how about one that uses the white and green mountain from the basic CO plate? how would that look?

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
i like where this is going, but all the diffent colors make them look a bit too busy for me...
That's kinda what I was thinking, but I didn't want to sound like a party-pooper.

I really like the idea of getting something together. Perhaps something with higher color contrast so it's easier (and cheaper) to get it printed, etc, and will be easier to spot on the back of our rigs when we're kicking up dust in Ouray.

Maybe not exactly the CO plate thing, but something along those lines (mountains, trees - ya know - the reason we all live here - well, for me anyway).

Thanks to the Robbie for starting this thread by the way.
This is very cool.

steven

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

here's another ver of something simpler

1 - 20 of 139 Posts