Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hoping the color options are better for the 2nd production run. Maybe the "special edition" model will have a better scheme. (Sema green or desert tan)

·
Registered
552 Posts
Last news on the "special edition" from Toyota Exec was black roof and black FJ. But there is still time to add other options for the standard.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Great question, I would never answer that question though. If someone is not happy with the info being posted why would I want someone to know the 4 w's of who mentioned this. Sorry Air but I have to ask you "what info". :D

Referring to the question about the black/black color scheme he/her mentioned seeing it in person and or being updated on this within the last week or so, the part about time for more colors to be added was purely commentary on my part. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
644 Posts
illFJC said:
Are there any "better" pictures of the Diamond Black?
I think the black looks great! I love the roof too, I don't think the black would look as good if it had a black roof too.

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
Tone said:
I think the black looks great! I love the roof too, I don't think the black would look as good if it had a black roof too.
I like black as well. I just can't find any pics other than the sema pics. I can imagine black. Or diamond black like the Lexus special ed. color. Just want to see it. :)

I saw the ps in the gallery.. trying to decide on color. But as per norm I may have to see them in person. ug..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just put a $500 deposit down so I could have pick of the litter. It is obvious that the FJ is all business on the trail----just what everyone has wanted for years! Let's hope Toyota offers some better color choices. I don't want to "settle" because I know it will always bug me. Hope someone higher up the chain of command can convince the boss to give us the colors we want.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts