• Barcelona Red

Votes: 48 13.1%
  • Grey Metalic

Votes: 43 11.7%
21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
I would love a tan FJ, however I don't think it'll be offered until they offer other interior colors...like tan.

I figure as long as the seats are water resistant and easy to clean (good for flow- hey did I hear the manly men say "ICK!"), and I get an automatic, and the stereo controls on the steering wheel, and a nifty cup-holder adapter to house my ipod, and a bluetooth headset for my celly then I can eat all the feng shui I want while cruising. Wait, it may be difficult with chopsticks. Hmmm, where will I store the chopsticks? Maybe there'll be an aftermarker cup-holder do-hickey for that too. Does the Scion have one?

·
Registered
644 Posts
I like the black cherry....but it isn't dark enough, it could be mistaken for Barney at a glance. It needs to be more red, and less purple, with the same deep tone and it would ROCK. I'm waiting for Moab anyway, whatever color that is going to be...anyone know?

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
The edition formerly known as Moab is rumored to be all black, except for a tan interior. Supposedly, alledgedly they can't call it the Moab Edition because some other co. already has the rights to that name. And I just made up the part about the tan interior.
So what should they call formerly known as Moab Edition?

·
Registered
644 Posts
the Slate black slate crawler. SBSC for short. Took me 3.6 seconds to come up with that too, perfect name.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i don't really care what color i get. i'm fully expecting my machine to be scraped up by summer anyway. i know it's fun to talk about, but what most of us care about are the performance and the equipment...not the color. unless of course, you're into design.

LT

·
Registered
295 Posts
Sema Green is OK but Forrest/Emerald Green would be more to my liking or if we can ditch the smurf blue and go for something a little more Cobalt with white pearl top.

Did that sound really gay? :eek: if so, then I need help because that still sounds good to me.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I hope they keep the smurf color from a history perspective, just like the white roof. What I'm asking for is extra colors, remember this is paint not magic.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
wilsonburger said:
i don't really care what color i get. i'm fully expecting my machine to be scraped up by summer anyway. i know it's fun to talk about, but what most of us care about are the performance and the equipment...not the color. unless of course, you're into design.

LT
primer and spray paint

·
Registered
214 Posts
The above FJ in sema green is my first choice.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Mine will be in the dirt and mud, rocks and sage. Easiest to keep clean colors are my choice. Dessert brown, gold or beige please!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Not at this time. Black, silver, yellow, blue and black cherry. Check out the "build your own FJ" link on Toyota's site and you can see all of the colors. The interior is only available in grey fabric.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I believe they will which makes me wonder if I'll regret not holding out for a Sema green or Dune beige. Also I can see the interior evolving as well.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
bobbi said:
I believe they will which makes me wonder if I'll regret not holding out for a Sema green or Dune beige. Also I can see the interior evolving as well.
what else do you see bobbi?? :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
More non-metalic colors, solid bodies w/o white roofs, beige interiors (to go with green and beige bodies), a choice of rim upgrades, I don't see the nav lift top compartment sticking around for long...oh and after a good number of the silver bumper extensions fall off during warranty I see them falling to the wayside as well. We may see a switch to chrome body accents along with a price increase.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
I'm holding to the hope that some tech-geek company will utilize the pop-up nav compartment for HUD display. Plus it might work out for a handgun. Not entirely disappointed with that space...

21 - 40 of 75 Posts