Votes: 48 13.1%
  • Grey Metalic

Votes: 43 11.7%
41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
bobbi said:
Not at this time. Black, silver, yellow, blue and black cherry. Check out the "build your own FJ" link on Toyota's site and you can see all of the colors. The interior is only available in grey fabric.
I really find it rather unimaginative that Toyota (& most other manufacturers for that matter) limit interior colors to merely one or two. Black or grey is - er - dull. The FJ certainly should come available with a tan or medium saddle-brown interior color. As for MY prefereble exterior color -- I would LOVE a blaze orange, or optimally -- BLAZE ORANGE & TAN CAMO!!! Alas, I'm probably gonna end up with the yellow... :cool:

·
Registered
50 Posts
When I think of original FJ's, I always picture the red with white roof. They have to offer that! The SEMA green looked great as well.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
if its cool colors how about the ice blue from 2005 chicago auto show that was a great color

·
Registered
1 Posts
I want this, but the colors are not impressive so far.

It’s really disappointing. No, I don’t want bumblebee yellow or smurf blue. I know its retro but its peculiar. I would fear trying to sell it one day.

The black green white and silver are boring on this. The other colors are too far of a stretch. I don’t understand why they don’t have a tan or a drab green.

·
Official Field Agent
1,146 Posts
NYcruiserGuy said:
What? no one want's mustard yellow? I love old FJ40's in that color.
I'm Kinda partial to the baby-poop green they had. distinctive, to say the least.

·
Registered
644 Posts
we know dude....relax. i like the black/black too, but lets not go shouting it from the top of a mountain like some kind of crazy person, k? thanks.....

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
You know the all black is supposed to be the SE, right? So yours is coming Submachine yours is coming - just might have to wait a couple extra months.

·
Registered
644 Posts
i knew the black/black was the SE...by the way, what are we gonna call it?

and I dont mean its official name, i mean a nickname for the owners. we can still say Moab among ourselves ya know?

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Of course - the whole freakin' forum knows it's the Moab edition - cheesey political bs that it will be called something else.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Toyota, hope you're listening; WHITE is a classic,
clean color that is outstanding for NIGHT driving and popular in the sunbelt regions. How about offering white along with SEMA green? The FJ's lines seem to stand out in lighter colors...aloha

·
Registered
185 Posts
so, no new updates on colors?
green or beige are my picks.......

i saw a brochure that had an orange one but i didnt think that was an option ( not that i want orange )

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Welcome FLICK, but don't think orange, think Golden Atomic Solar Rising Sun Fusion of Love. Or maybe just yellow. Orange is for school buses.
Sun Fusion is the official name for it btw. And it's a nice yellow. Seen it in person. It looks different depending on the photo/lighting etc. Of course black always looks black, but that's a different thread.

·
Registered
185 Posts
thanks for the welcome pancho!
i could swear the color i saw on the brochure was orange,not the 'frenchs mustard' yellow that youre talking about.:)
what is wierd is that i saw the brochure at a dealership and when i went back to pick one up, they said they hadnt had one.
i called another dealer,asked if they had one,was told they did,drove all the way there...no brochure....they just wanted me to come in so they could hook me.
god, i hate salesmen,and this was a chick!

41 - 60 of 75 Posts