• Barcelona Red

Votes: 48 13.1%
  • Grey Metalic

Votes: 43 11.7%
61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
:D Can't believe Toyota missed having a Green color in the mix. Everything else used out-of-doors has the color green.
Camp Stoves, Defender 90's, Canoes, Surly Karate Monkey, Green Card, Honda Element, Camp Lantern, Sleeping Bags, Tents, etc. Also the Red on the new Tacoma is Hot, Tan would be good to Camo, the possibilities are endless.....Go Green Go!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I Can't believe Toyota missed having a Green color in the mix. Everything else used out-of-doors has the color green. Sometimes several colors of Green!
Camp Stoves, Defender 90's, Canoes, Surly Karate Monkey, Green Card, Honda Element, Camp Lantern, Sleeping Bags, Tents, Dodge neon's, etc. Also the Red on the new Tacoma is Hot, Tan would be good to Camo, the possibilities are endless.....Go Green Go!

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
A good red would be good also.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Ok, heres a picture I pulled from the Ih8mud site.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Pink...Hey! I live in the bay area give me a break

·
Registered
2 Posts
OK some quick information on how options and colors work at the factory. One Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC) has all the options available. The relly on the local market to decide what cars are sold there. for example in the western U.S Toyota Motor Sales (TMS) picks some choices, and then works with their "dealer council" to pick the final colors and options. During this process sometimes they may not pick the best colors. Based on feedback from their customers through the dealerships network changes are passed on to Toyota. I think the earliest production change can be made 6 months into the cycle, major ones usually take 1 year.

finally the best thing to do is to let both the dealer and Toyota know about the options, and packages we want. I would E-Mail the General Manager at the dealerships so he can take this information to their meetings of the "dealer Council".

Mike-OJ

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Sounds plausable.....Toyota are you listening ? Pleaaase.... make the "SE" Sema Green

·
Registered
348 Posts
bobbi said:
okay, my choice is not represented...what about good ol'black? I'm finding it hard to believe (even with Toyota trying to keep a few threads true to the origins) that black won't be a choice out the gate. I'm hoping....
Black IS one of the choices? But hey, my daughter drives a black Mini Cooper with racing stripes. She thinks I should put some stripes on my new (Black Cherry) FJ. I think I'll wait a while and think on that!

But a red-rocks rust, or similar color might look pretty nice too.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts