Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have to do something about these colors. Somehow we have to let Toyota know that we need better colors(tan,green from SEMA,orange for you prat,red). We all know what is gonna happen, we are all gonna go get or new FJs and then the next year they are gonna release some of these colors. They say they are targeting the offroad enthusiast,then why do they plan on releasing purple ,bright ass blue,and silver with no contrast with bumper and mirrors. It doesnt make a bit of sense to me. Then to make it worse we see this badass green color from SEMA and get all excited just to find out it isnt coming out, come one Toyota please release the green color........

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Patience Grasshopper. Maybe not in the first year, but guaranteed the color spectrum will evolve with the product. Especially when we buy everything available in the first year or two it is released.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Well, I agree with that. We should get badass choices from the start, but I'm not offended with the colors they are offering. I like the yellow so I'm set. Agreed that flat silvery/green from SEMA looked wickedly nice, but all we can do is wait and see what comes of it.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Hopefully mine will stay an ugly shade of mudd so i don't care about the colors. If I want an all one color, I'll just go have it painted !! I'm sure there are plenty of auto shop that would love to paint this vehicle.

·
Official Field Agent
1,146 Posts
have any of you guys checked out some of the fotochoped FJCs they have posted up on Ih8mud? im really likeing (sp?) the 55 style two tone paint...

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'm bumed too-----Toyota should expand theses choices by at least two. The next two would certainly be better since they got the uglys out of the way!---Something more natural and mellow would stoke me out! BROWN--TAN---GREY---GREEN.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts