Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got the call from Mark @ Metal Tech over the week-end, he has scheduled his orange FJC and mine as the first two to recieve SAS ala Metal Tech!(first week of Oct.)

If you know Mark and LT, everything they do is a thing of beauty, mixed with the catalsyt of quality. End result= Kick A$$ trail performance and reliability.

I can't wait......37's here we come!

Will post more as it happens-Bill

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Any word on the FJC sliders...I won a gift cert at the Summit and it looks like I might as well frame it and hang it on the wall :)
I keep telling myself it will be worth the wait and I really liked the ones Mark had on that orange ride at the Summit.......

·
Premium Member
16,621 Posts
Looking forward to seeing the SAS on the FJ's.

·
NWFJCC Moderator
2,801 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got the call from Mark @ Metal Tech over the week-end, he has scheduled his orange FJC and mine as the first two to recieve SAS ala Metal Tech!(first week of Oct.)

If you know Mark and LT, everything they do is a thing of beauty, mixed with the catalsyt of quality. End result= Kick A$$ trail performance and reliability.

I can't wait......37's here we come!

Will post more as it happens-Bill
You lucky B.....d I can't wait to see it. 37's are going to look cool on your rig Bill.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any word on the FJC sliders...I won a gift cert at the Summit and it looks like I might as well frame it and hang it on the wall :)
I keep telling myself it will be worth the wait and I really liked the ones Mark had on that orange ride at the Summit.......

I'll be down there tommorow and will check on them for you. I know they are in full production mode on many of their wide range of products, I also know that their word is good as it gets-real stand up guys!

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
If their fabrication is as good as their service then your rig is gonna be amazing! Good luck!!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I sent two emails and about 3 PM's. No answer on his Sliders as I too decided to hold off and buy his FJC sliders.

EDIT: He did respond once to my first PM. I guess now I know he has been really busy

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
We are working as hard as we can on the Front and Rear tube bumpers along with the sliders. It is only Mark and I at the shop so we can only do so much. We have now brought on a third person to help do all general stuff, so things should start picking up a lot faster now that is in place.

Truly sorry it has taken so long, last week didn't help either. We were out of the shop for half the week working with a major auto manufacturer on a photo shoot. I cannot talk about what happened since Mark and I both signed a document stating our business and everything we own will disappear if we leak any info :blowingup:

As for the SAS we do have plans in the beginning of October for tearing down Bill's truck and ours. We will have a build up for the two FJs when the time comes. Looking forward to finally chopping up a FJC :satan:

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Very cool, can't wait to see the SAS build, make sure LT they you guys get a live cam for the shop, I want to watch. :D

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
You will probably see me lighting myself on fire chopping up the mounts/welding, every four letter cuss word, plus mark and i playing jokes on each other.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Congrats on the SAS, can't wait to see it.

And thanks for the update on the bumpers and sliders. Am waiting patiently. Could you please post more pics from different angles of the fr. bumper?

Sorry for the hi-jack guys.

We are working as hard as we can on the Front and Rear tube bumpers along with the sliders. It is only Mark and I at the shop so we can only do so much. We have now brought on a third person to help do all general stuff, so things should start picking up a lot faster now that is in place.

Truly sorry it has taken so long, last week didn't help either. We were out of the shop for half the week working with a major auto manufacturer on a photo shoot. I cannot talk about what happened since Mark and I both signed a document stating our business and everything we own will disappear if we leak any info :blowingup:

As for the SAS we do have plans in the beginning of October for tearing down Bill's truck and ours. We will have a build up for the two FJs when the time comes. Looking forward to finally chopping up a FJC :satan:

·
Registered
63 Posts
if I can give anybody one simple piece of advice about the fjc sas... the driver's side seems to weigh hundreds of lbs more than the pass side. it's no prob if you're relocating the rear coils outboard or doing something else.. but if you keep them in the stock location make sure all the coils have a couple inches of adjustment ;)

best of luck... I'll be watching

1 - 15 of 15 Posts