Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

So first off I apologize that it has taken me way too long to get this up for you to take a look at.

The site is going to be updating regularly so please check back often.

FJSummit 2007 National Meet

The biggest thing to look at right now is the lodging part of the website. We have a couple of lodges we can recommend, but will be creating a much bigger list in the next couple of days. You can go to: Ouray Colorado :: Lodging for a complete list, but we will creating a recommended list of discount lodges, hotels, motels, and condos for the summit. This is where you will definitely want to start. The rooms fill up quick, so be sure to make your reservations very, very soon.

The registration for the National FJ Summit will be active sometime after the holidays and there will be sponsorship and vendor information as well.

You will also notice the trail section of the website. Our effort here is to compile a list of trails, and to take this list to the National meet. We are thinking of having several trail rides each day of the meet, and to cater to everyone’s needs. If you have recommendations that aren’t on the list, or if you want more information please let me know.

We are also putting together activities that can be done that does not involve 4-wheeling. This is for the people who are bringing the family along, and don’t want to do trail runs for 4 days. This will be made shortly. If you have comments on this, please let us know.

Keep checking for updates for the summit, and if you have any questions, concerns, comments, or anything else email us at [email protected] or PM me or Bostonian1976.

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
Re: Coming soon to a theater near you www.FJSummit.org FJ Summit 2007 National Meet !!!

Very Nice Nookie !!!... Great Info...

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Re: Coming soon to a theater near you www.FJSummit.org FJ Summit 2007 National Meet !!!

I'm making it a sticky and moving it to the home page in due time.

That way we just have one thread for all the info ;)

·
Registered
202 Posts

Great job on the site...now I'm motivated big time...

·
Premium Member
378 Posts

I'm ready! Thanks

·
Registered
1,936 Posts

Website looks great! Nice work...

·
Registered
1,291 Posts

Hey, Brother in-law if you're lurking we need room and board. Show some of that Rocky Mountain hospitality. This should be a great time to meet some of the great people one has posted with on our forum. Remember I am always ready to follow the GOLDEN RULE and party. I plan to learn alot and play alot. A thought "......a joint-stock company,in which the members agree for better secuing of his bread to each shareholder, to surrender the liberty and culture of the eater" This is what Ralph Waldo Emerson said about society. I think of the FJ Forum as our FJ society. Long live our society and our FJ's. See you all in July.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts

Hey, Come on now. Think about the scene: Mic and his monkey (I'm thinking does he have an extra cuban), My brother and his newly supercharged FJ, Jlam and his pocket thesaurus, Bandi signing autographs on your mount ,Miss FJ and her metal ruler, Mike5 and his watch boutique, Ron21 and that stereo system, noisycow and his slideshow, N8 and his TRD, Bigbill telling me what a good job I did on my CB install, and all of you and your special FJ's. Yeah that's the Ticket.

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts

mine starts by the Atlantic Ocean :D

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Yikes, this could be a long road trip - Vancouver, Canada to Ouray, CO = 1,352 miles. Decisions, decisions. :thinkerg:

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Yikes, this could be a long road trip - Vancouver, Canada to Ouray, CO = 1,352 miles. Decisions, decisions. :thinkerg:
Titanium can go anywhere

·
Registered
464 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts

Putting in my vacation request form tomorrow. I missed the Harley 100th. Please God, don't let me miss the FJ 1st!

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts

From my Dallas perspective:

Dallas---Wichita Falls------>Amarillo---> Sante Fe, spend the night for fun and frolic, get up, eat some of those green chili heuvos rancheros, buy some pottery and jewelry from the locals (the REAL locals), pack up the FJ---->hang a left to chimney rock, ----->Durango---->Silverton---> Ouray!

"Piece of cake".....or rather: "them chilis will make you walk like a spider". :bandit:

1 - 20 of 107 Posts