Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well it looks like ill get off the rock for a couple weeks in the beginning of May and going to be in San Diego, I like going there last time i was there i saw some nice FJ's running around, Maybe i will get to meet some of you guys and share a beer or something. I always enjoy checking out another forum members ride if the chance arises! I dont get to see many of them here.

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
Dates please! We'll find an excuse *cough cough* to put a happy hour together!

M

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
muddygirl i will be there from 30 april to around 19 may

·
Registered
301 Posts
Count me in, I'd love to buy one of our nations defenders and fellow FJ'er a cold one or two!

·
Premium Member
7,734 Posts
Dammit cammo, you coulda done that for me. as for ballkiller, lets all hide our FJ's and see if he can find em. lol PM me your info brah. we'll hit a trail or a pub or both.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Dammit cammo, you coulda done that for me. as for ballkiller, lets all hide our FJ's and see if he can find em. lol PM me your info brah. we'll hit a trail or a pub or both.
Dude, mea culpa, I had NO idea! Now you're REALLY on my list...FIRST ROUND IS ON ME!

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sounds awesome guys ill be out of contact till i get there doing the navy thing looking forward to checking out your rides and hopefully a trail!

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,734 Posts
If I only knew how to Photoshop an eye patch on your face....;)

M
ARRRG.
speakin of, theres a priat hat on the free section of craigslist on coronado. Man if I wasnt at miramar today you know what I'd be wearing at the invitational and from then on, mabey just around the neigborhood, with my someday to be made astroturf tuxedo.

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
ARRRG.
speakin of, theres a priat hat on the free section of craigslist on coronado. Man if I wasnt at miramar today you know what I'd be wearing at the invitational and from then on, mabey just around the neigborhood, with my someday to be made astroturf tuxedo.
What's a priat hat? :lol:

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well now I am imagining myself sitting in a pub somewhere surrounded by beers and people with patches on their eyes having a jolly ol time! add some plastic swords and it will be total chaos! a beer would taste pretty good right about now! :cheers: looking forward to seeing your rides

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
well now I am imagining myself sitting in a pub somewhere surrounded by beers and people with patches on their eyes having a jolly ol time! add some plastic swords and it will be total chaos! a beer would taste pretty good right about now! :cheers: looking forward to seeing your rides
Just a typical night in San Diego!

M

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have arrived!

·
Registered
550 Posts
I'm seeing a happy hour here soon! :)

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was at the shout last night those piano guys are pretty funny! plus it was 1.50 beer night! feeling that right about now!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts