Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The number of ways you can customize your FJ is nearly endless. I wanted to share a few of the less expensive mods that I've done (along with some other custom features) in case anyone else is looking for some cheap upgrades or ideas in general. Follow the link below for complete details.

Mods and Ends: A Compilation of Mini-Mods for the FJ Cruiser

Cheers,

Jeff

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
looks good. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
Sweet compilation dude. Any chance you could add some approximate costs. I'm personally interested in the leather, sun roof costs but like the fender and flap mods a lot. I want to have my TRD exhaust modified to go out the rear after wheeling this weekend because a custom exhaust with tip shouldn't look as horrible as mine does in 45 days

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looks good. :bigthumb:
Sweet compilation dude. Any chance you could add some approximate costs. I'm personally interested in the leather, sun roof costs but like the fender and flap mods a lot. I want to have my TRD exhaust modified to go out the rear after wheeling this weekend because a custom exhaust with tip shouldn't look as horrible as mine does in 45 days
Thanks guys. I updated the article to include approximate pricing for each of the items. The sun roof wasn't specifically part of this article but if it helps I got my sunroof and leather seats (with heating elements and switches) installed for ~$2400. You can get more details on the install here. It is a sizable investment but considering the parts and labor involved, it seemed pretty reasonable to me. It all comes down to what you're willing to spend I guess. I love all three options and would do it again in a heartbeat if I was starting with a fresh vehicle. Let me know if you have any other questions. :wave:

Jeff

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
Nice article Jeff!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice article Jeff!
Good write up!
Great article!
Nice write up...thanks for showing our products!:bigthumb: Doc
Thanks for the compliments everyone. Just trying to give a little back to the forum community. I've certainly spent my fair share of time here browsing and learning. And Doc, your products have single-handedly taken care of 75 percent of my cargo issues so a big thanks to you! :clap:

Jeff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts