Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
thanks for setting this up Jeff!

as a sidenote..there is a slight problem with this being a "private" forum.....if you hover your mouse over this post in the regular forum, you will see both the 866 number and passcode....so really anyone on the forum can see this right now unless you move it down a bit in the post...

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bostonian1976 said:

as a sidenote..there is a slight problem with this being a "private" forum.....if you hover your mouse over this post in the regular forum, you will see both the 866 number and passcode....so really anyone on the forum can see this right now unless you move it down a bit in the post...
yeah really concerns me now that you say that also it shows that 71 people have viewed it ?

What gives.

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
CO-Jeff said:
yeah really concerns me now that you say that also it shows that 71 people have viewed it ?

What gives.
can you just cut and paste it from that first post down to your 2nd one?

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Bostonian1976 said:

I believe you only see this if you are logged in and have logged into this thread with the new password. Others see no activity.

Is this correct Mods?

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
t2cruiser said:
I believe you only see this if you are logged in and have logged into this thread with the new password. Others see no activity.

Is this correct Mods?
no...actually the way I found out about it was by someone PM'ing me and telling me they could see everything....

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
it's only for the very first post, so don't worry too much about it unless you're creating a new thread :)

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
I signed in with my bimbo account just now, and all I saw was this:

So who said they could read some of it?

EDIT: oh, bimbo didn't try peeking from active topics/new posts...

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Ahh, now I see. So the question is, can this be filtered out of "active topics"? If not our activity will be monitored on a daily basis. Whole threads and massive bandwidth will be consumed by forum members speculating about what we are talking about, who said what to whom...statistical breakdowns... charts and graphs... hearsay and rumour.

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
t2cruiser said:
Ahh, now I see. So the question is, can this be filtered out of "active topics"? If not our activity will be monitored on a daily basis. Whole threads and massive bandwidth will be consumed by forum members speculating about what we are talking about, who said what to whom...statistical breakdowns... charts and graphs... hearsay and rumour.
I think you're giving us a little more credit than we deserve :)

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
I was half kidding, but thread titles will be interpreted. I think the forum is anxious to get news of this event. I also think we will need to gel some of the stuff before releasing it.

Russian name converter got me. Glad i didn't forward it to my Russian mom.:eek:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts