Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
Congrats, Heather! You had a baby?? Well, congrats on that, too!

Maureen

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Hey y'all! Thanks so much! I am sorry that I haven't been around over the past couple of weeks, but as you have seen, I also aquired the title of "Mom" last week. So I've been a bit busy with my new daughter.

So, I guess for those of you that don't know me, my name is Heather and I am in Atlanta, GA. I bought the first FJ sold in ATL and have never looked back. I've been wheeling for about 7 years or so with TLCA chapters here, and currently own both my FJ and a 1973 FJ55. I am an environmental consultant by training and am very active in federal, state, and local permitting and regulatory issues. I am the Land Use Officer for Upstate Cruisers and sit on the BOD as Director of Land Management for the Southern Four Wheel Drive Association. Right now, out biggest fight is to keep Tellico open.

It was great to sign on tonight and see all the kind words and congrats! And at the risk of going way off topic here, I am attaching a picture of my new little girl. Incidentally, Margot (her name) was, without question, a product of our trip to Ouray last year! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Hey I know her! (sidenote: Heather was the first FJ owner I met and wheeled with...and thru this forum about 1 1/2 years ago)

Congrats Heather! I certainly know first hand how hard she works for our clubs in the SE and for all who hope to keep wheeling at Tellico.

Y'all need to stop by this section of the forum more often.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts