Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Texican
8,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats to acruxksa: Winner of the January 2010 FJCruiserForums.com Photo Contest!

The theme for January 2010 was "Best Picture of your FJ with / in / on water!".
Being the winner, acruxksa will be rewarded with $100 in forum dollars to be used with any vendor on the forum along with a custom user title.

And here is the winning shot:
Click on the pic to see a larger version.

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
Congrats, nice scenic picture.

·
Full -N- Down
641 Posts
Thanks All,
My wife took this on our way to Roosevelt Lake for a camping/fishing trip last summer.

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Congrats. Definitely some great scenery there. :bigthumb:

·
Cool Breeze
517 Posts
Hope you covered the license plate up. lol I know a few Park Rangers that would love to have seen that in person. Great Pic!!

·
Full -N- Down
641 Posts
Hope you covered the license plate up. lol I know a few Park Rangers that would love to have seen that in person. Great Pic!!
Not sure why, absolutely nothing illegal about it. It's not a park, preserve, sanctuary or monument. Just plain old state land. :D Heck the first 10 miles of the trail winds through active gold mining claims.

The picture was taken around the halfway point (about 12 miles in) where the mining claims are essentially inactive. This portion of the trail is used infrequently by ATV's and a few people with 4x4's who know about Roosevelt lake and it's trout.

Pretty much all the land you see in this picture belongs to someones mining claim.

·
Cool Breeze
517 Posts
Wow, that sounds really cool. Wish we had some places like that near by. Living in Houston means u have to take a vacation to wheel anywhere worth taking a picture of. Lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts