Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Looks pretty cool.:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
Not those would look cool on each FJ mirror... :cowsmile:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Check out Multivex mirrors. They are the exact same size as the OEM mirrors and can be attached with double face tape. I replaced the OEM mirrors(just the glass) with the multivex mirrors using epoxy glue. They fit right into the plastic frame of the OEM glass and looks stock except for the convex effect.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I just installed a 2" of the driver's side and a 3" on the passenger side, then angled both mirrors further out. Its set right now that if I can't see from the rear view mirror, it will lead into either the left or right. On the circular mirrors I can quickly check to see if anyone is alongside me. The only time a vehicle is not in a mirror is when I can see them straight through a window while looking at a mirror.

Considering I'm in Houston traffic and I'm anal about visibility, this solution works extremely well for the FJC. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Cheers,
Chris

·
Registered
61 Posts
Check out Multivex mirrors. They are the exact same size as the OEM mirrors and can be attached with double face tape. I replaced the OEM mirrors(just the glass) with the multivex mirrors using epoxy glue. They fit right into the plastic frame of the OEM glass and looks stock except for the convex effect.
Very cool! I'll keep those in mind. Right now I'm using two 2" Bell mirrors from WalMart. They seem cheaply made, but then again they were only like $5. They've been doing the trick for the last month though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts