Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awhile back I was Cruisen down the road and my hand hit a sweet spot that "Rams" air down to the drivers feet. I marked the contact points in the photo with Blue arrows. The pinky is touching the mirror and the area "Under My Thumb" is touching by the vent.
When you are Cruisen try this and shift your hand around a bit and you to will find a sweet spot of your own. You will know that you have found it when,,,WHOOOOSHHHHHHH!!!!!! Cold air floods the Gas/Brake/Clutch area and chills your lowest digits.

Back to work for me :rocker:

Happy Cruising to all :cheers:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so does this count as a mod :)
Negative.

My hand is still OEM [note the lack of a ring] So there are no MODS here. Just a good ol' trick up the sleeve.

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And what is the hand position to provide "nugget" cooling? The boys need some cool breeze too!
This is achieved by establishing the Ram-Air /// then lowering fingers #1 and #3. But before you go for that move make sure that you are buckled up.

Happy Nuggs :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And what is the hand position to provide "nugget" cooling? The boys need some cool breeze too!
I just FJ-Ctuised from point to point. Along the way I was testing the '1&3' finger style and stumbled across something

*and this is for the masses* :ninja:

When you have perfected the origional "Ram Air" sweet spot and have achieved a massive airflow. Take your LEFT Knee and and press it against the door panel. [Sorry :mecry: No Pic's] With your jbee on the door move your left leg around to search out the perfect angle. It won't take long and it will be like an ON/OFF switch. BAM!!!
:)

Youir Welcome

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well now, what a pioneering effort that was.

That has to be the most interesting observation I've seen tonight. :)
Thank you!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts