Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to a cabin near Gunnison, CO last weekend and my neighbor let me borrow his pulmor trailer. It had yakima bars on it already so all of my bike racks fit. I was all set to put everything up top, but this was much easier. I also noticed that I didn't notice the trailer on the road at all :D . The only bad thing was that I had so much room I ended up taking too much stuff.

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Wow that is so cool. Here is their website:

HTML:
http://www.pulmor.com/
Check it out, they have the FJ pic in the Photo section. I found a dealer in Grass Valley and think I am gonna talk the boss into getting one for the road trip. Don't see em in blue but they have black (for me), yellow and red so we are part way there. They even sed they have an option for chrome wheels vs white. Will post a pic if/when I get it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
What a noob, guess I will have to read how to do linx. RatSh!t, I hate reading.

·
Registered
8,951 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
TuxedoFJ said:
What a noob, guess I will have to read how to do linx. RatSh!t, I hate reading.
If you have a fully formed URL, it will atomically be linked with no codes...

--Bill

·
Registered
81 Posts
bLACK_fj_w_tRAILER.jpg

have to go with this:

·
fka JimmyHoops
2,839 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Personally speaking, a trailer designed for offroad use as well as on would be the only way to go.

Going to Death Valley, Anza Borrego or other places means bringing enough gear for us and friends. Taking a trailer means you can set up camp and leave it behind while you go out for the day. :)

·
Premium Member
4,828 Posts
Another decent option is one from "Rack and Roll" http://www.rackandroll.com. They are very nicely desinged and can be used with Yakima and/or Thule systems which can bolt on most any variety of "boxes", bike, boat, ski mounts. Their prices aren't cheap though, well equiped with a spare over $2000,

·
Registered
2,925 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MagicMtnDan said:
Personally speaking, a trailer designed for offroad use as well as on would be the only way to go.

Going to Death Valley, Anza Borrego or other places means bringing enough gear for us and friends. Taking a trailer means you can set up camp and leave it behind while you go out for the day. :)

That's exactly the point. I took the pulmor across a lot of trails to get to my destination cabin. I then dropped the front wheel, disconnected it and went wheeling. According to the manufacturer, it's fully offroad capable.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts