Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Formerly FJ_Marine
6,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coon Creek will be holding a 2 day event this June. It will start at 9 a.m. on the 7th and go to whenever we cant wheel or party any longer. They will have a live D.J., food, drinks and prolly some sort of night ride. They have tons of new hills and trails. Primitive camping will be available and the local hotels are only 5 miles down the interstate. This is going to be tons of fun and lots of riding!!

:rocker:

:cheers:

:bigthumb:

I have a link to the website in my signature.

·
Formerly FJ_Marine
6,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:bump:

This is gonna be a fun event. I know its right before the Summit but if your close enough it will be worth the trip.

:cheers:

·
Formerly FJ_Marine
6,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:bump:

Next weekend!

Would be a great day trip for those close enough!

Coon Creek is a great park with great people.............like me!!!! :rofl:

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
It's a bumer it's the same weekend of the Toyota Razerback Ramble....:(

My wife and I were just talking about going back to Coon Creek because she had a great time the last time.

·
Formerly FJ_Marine
6,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's a bumer it's the same weekend of the Toyota Razerback Ramble....:(

My wife and I were just talking about going back to Coon Creek because she had a great time the last time.
I wish I could make it to that too. However, I have to work Sat and will have to do something local.

You and the Mrs have fun. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
Wish we could be in two places at the same time.

We are going to be at the TTORA event at Coal Creek/Windrock on the 7th with the Trail Team.

Maybe we can get something together after the Summit. And maybe get lucky and not have a pour down like the last time.

Have fun Dave and take lots of pics!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts