Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just for review and consideration. If you want an excellent winter tire for the deep stuff with great road manors...dry pavement, icy, slushy... easy on the ears...check out Cooper Discover M&S...this snow dog loves Cooper tires for the winter. The last photo is just to give you an idea of where I live...just because...

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Looking at either

Cooper Discoverer STT (mud tire)
Cooper Discoverer M+S (winter tire)
Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armor

For a winter tire, I should go with the M+S, with the Silent Armor a strong possibility. But with the coopers on sale, buy 3 get 4th tire free, I may lean that way for now. Love to have the STT's, but may wait until spring to use them.

Just wondering what peoples experiences/opinions are with these tires. THanks.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I run cooper stt's on my rig they are not too loud on the street ok in the wet but an at would be a better street tire. Off road they work awesome on the rocks and dry good in the mud but at one park where the mud is sticky the do not clean well I am looking at some swampers for the park and deep mud cause it just keep raining in se kansas.I also run cooper cx4's on my wife Rav4 and you can't beat them for every thing the streets have to offer.:rocker:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts