Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

The CORR race is coming up this month at Pomona Fairplex April 26 and 27. If you have never been to a CORR race you are missing out it is some of the best racing anywhere, you will not be disappointed. General admission is $30. Pits are open so you can go right up and watch trucks get fixed and prepped, talk with the drivers and crew. Walk around and check out all the vender's get some food and drinks.

Visit Championship Off Road Racing - CORRacing.com for more info (isn't updated) You can also buy your tickets at there web site when it is updated.

YouTube - CORR promo 2008

Here is a video(s) from last years Pomona Race Part 1 Part 2

Seriously these races are AWESOME!

And Johnny Greaves is the man! Go Johnny!

I will be there Saturday for sure. Hope some of you can make it out there one on the days.

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
Wow, those are some spectacular crashes.

Are these drivers seriously injured?

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Looks good Josh. I'll a good maybe right now.

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump

·
Registered
151 Posts
I started following this series last season and it is awesome. Johnny Greaves #22 drives the Monster Toyota. He's always at the front for Championship contention from what I've heard. I'll be there for Sure this weekend. I'm just not sure which day is the Pro 4 which is the better of them imo.

Also Chula Vista where they race is a Rock Quarry with a huge jump and just an awesome course. I'll probrably make the trip for that one too.

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I started following this series last season and it is awesome. Johnny Greaves #22 drives the Monster Toyota. He's always at the front for Championship contention from what I've heard. I'll be there for Sure this weekend. I'm just not sure which day is the Pro 4 which is the better of them imo.

Also Chula Vista where they race is a Rock Quarry with a huge jump and just an awesome course. I'll probrably make the trip for that one too.
Johnny is a amazing to watch, in my mind he is the best in the sport. This year he will be racing in both Pro 4 and Pro 2 so we sill see twice as much Johnny as normal. But all the class's race both days but you will have one of the pro class' racing twice on each day. One race is for the champions ship and the other is for the Jason Baldwin Memorial Cup. If you can go to both days of racing since every race is different and intense!

Pro 4's are faster but you have more tight competition across the field in the Pro 2 especially this, year pro 2 is stacked and we will see the best racing ever this year i think.

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's cool. Ok here is post # 3001! woot. So when do I get my fifth Toyota emblem at 4000? I'm such a dueche bag. :wave:
:lol: ya I think its at 4000.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
We should get together on the 26th. Save on parking.

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The new prices came out for the 08 season. General Tickets are $30 and premier spots are $45.

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i may be in... but that weekend sounds like i have stuff to do... do i?
Ya you do... to go and watch some of the best racing in the world in Pomona while cheering for Johnny Greaves. :rocker:

you won't regret it Dom, you'll be hooked for life!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts