Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know most of you on this forum concentrate on which wax rejuvenates your FJs soft, delicate skin and polishing your fake beadlocks so I decided to go 4wheeling on your behalf. Decided to go iron out some boulders in the 3 ton pig. Video coming soon.

Corral Hollow Trail

·
Registered
577 Posts
You are 100% correct! These kind of post are much more entertaining and informative. I do enjoy stupid questions that are asked. (Don’t believe your Dads about no such thing as a dumb question.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
227 Posts
Damn, you eat better camping that I do at home. Need a new Bestie?

Also, like your decals on the side, vinyl or paint?

Finally, what snorkle you running?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I know most of you on this forum concentrate on which wax rejuvenates your FJs soft, delicate skin and polishing your fake beadlocks so I decided to go 4wheeling on your behalf. Decided to go iron out some boulders in the 3 ton pig.

Glock-Glock, who's there? :wink
I usually have a short-barrel-shotgun in the back... because my government thinks that tupperware would be too dangerous!

Don't think I'd go up those rocks alone... at least, not with the FJ.
- A dirt bike maybe!

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn, you eat better camping that I do at home. Need a new Bestie?

Also, like your decals on the side, vinyl or paint?

Finally, what snorkle you running?
I plasti dipped the stripes on my FJ and I'll probably redo them in vinyl. The snorkel is made by Offroad Garage out of some country around Russia.

Glock-Glock, who's there? :wink
I usually have a short-barrel-shotgun in the back... because my government thinks that tupperware would be too dangerous!

Don't think I'd go up those rocks alone... at least, not with the FJ.
- A dirt bike maybe!
If you don't know how to properly use a tool you shouldn't use it without adult supervision.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Slick Rock looks like a good time. I eyed it a couple of times while I was living in Cali, each time I was up there it was a bit..snowy... to actually do the trail. Beautifal country though, I could spend a long time camping and wheeling up there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts