Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was buying some switches for the new gear last week and saw these two machines. Nice re-work of a Upgrade Package 3 and the other an iceburg... The Iceburg had interesting tires on it, maybe someone can figure out what they are. I thought them an interesting choice. The 2011 SE has the new Cooper ST MAXX on it. I am kind of curious about them. They certainly look interesting!

First the Upgrade Package 3 Machine: They wanted about 43k for it!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
I was buying some switches for the new gear last week and saw these two machines. Nice re-work of a Upgrade Package 3 and the other an iceburg... The Iceburg had interesting tires on it, maybe someone can figure out what they are. I thought them an interesting choice. The 2011 SE has the new Cooper ST MAXX on it. I am kind of curious about them. They certainly look interesting!

First the Upgrade Package 3 Machine: They wanted about 43k for it!!!
Do you know it they have a leveling kit or lift on the AG?

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And the Iceburg...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you know it they have a leveling kit or lift on the AG?
Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me I forgot to out that in there...Both had Revtek lifts ;)

·
Registered
256 Posts
I bet they added at least $5k to the sticker?

·
Registered
260 Posts
I like the Nsse but I agree for 43k no way.

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I bet they added at least $5k to the sticker?
The NSSE was a $9995 add on. Ouch.

That's for ARB Bumpers, Warn Winch (M8000), Fog Lamps, Wheels and Tires, and a Revtek Lift.

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
The NSSE was a $9995 add on. Ouch.

That's for ARB Bumpers, Warn Winch (M8000), Fog Lamps, Wheels and Tires, and a Revtek Lift.
So in other words, about 5 grand to install that stuff? hahaha

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah they were kind of an interesting design as far as tires too..seemed like they were almost like a low profile design..maybe that was the wheels hugeness....

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
As of a few days ago these were still sitting there. I have to admit the green is nice to look at. Not sure I like the wheels though.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
NSSE looks good, IB doesn't.

·
Registered
59 Posts
The nnse looked good with ARB front and rear. But for that price you could build one heck of a FJ Monster. The Iceberg looks like it is running on 20" rims and maybe Toyo or Nitto Mud Terrain.
The Rims are KMC Slides.

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
These things are still here!?! Dropped off the Corolla for an oil change and periodic check this AM. They still want 43k plus for the NSSE. Pretty crazy.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Look on Ebay. There is a always a "Rock Crawler Edition" FJ available through an AZ dealership with a $46K+ tag on it...And it is just an RC lift.

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
Not a fan of the wheels on either one, but at least the NSSE has 5 of the same wheel... :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts