Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CoverKing Neosupreme Seat Covers Front & Rear sets - FJ Cruiser (Charcoal) $150 pls

CoverKing Neosupreme Seat Covers Front & Rear sets - FJ Cruiser (Charcoal)
$150 please — Reno, Nevada

Practically new & very clean neoprene custom-fit CoverKing seat covers for the front bucket seats w/headrest covers/armrest covers & rear seats 60/40 w/headrest covers for 2007 - up Toyota FJ Cruiser. These are black seat covers with a vertical center section of dark charcoal. Fit very snuggly & fasten on securely, very protective, only about a year old. Keeps your factory seats clean & protected. Extremely clean & all pieces accounted for.

We sold our FJ, so we don't need these any longer.
Originally paid $325, only asking $150 please.
(Plus Shipping costs to your location w/tracking)

I have a verified PayPal account since 2001. :smile

If you are interested, please message me or comment that you messaged me so that I know to look for it. Please include the name of the item in this ad & put your name/phone number in the body of the message.
THANKS FOR LOOKING!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
Re: CoverKing Neosupreme Seat Covers Front & Rear sets - FJ Cruiser (Charcoal) $150 p

(snip)

If you are interested, please message me or comment that you messaged me so that I know to look for it. Please include the name of the item in this ad & put your name/phone number in the body of the message.
THANKS FOR LOOKING!
Interested; please provide contact information (email or phone), as you can't be PM'd until you reach a specific minimum post count.

Scott

·
Registered
54 Posts
Re: CoverKing Neosupreme Seat Covers Front & Rear sets - FJ Cruiser (Charcoal) $150 p

Great deal. Would say second in line, but these are gone.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

These are sold, pending shipping! Thanks for looking! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts