Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been out of the loop for about the last 3 weeks getting ready for the Cowtown Warbird Roundup 08 at Meacham Field in Ft. Worth, Texas. We had almost 80 aircraft participate and had a great turnout. I was pleasantly suprised to see JoeUser and FamilyJ at the event. I was the ramp "mini" Boss this year. So I got to help run the flight line and make sure that the aircraft were recovered and launched safely. I used the DangerBuggy for my line truck and was able to get some really great shots while launching a few aircraft. Enjoy the pics!!!

Clear Skies!!!

Digger

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
8 blades make more power and use less gas! I asked the same Q to some of my buddies that work on them!

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
I don't see any shots of DangerBuggy towing any aircraft, Digger... :)

Had a great time out there on Saturday (man, was it toasty). Lots of great aircraft, for sure!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Great pics Digger. Hey by the way, do you live on Bailey Boswell or near Saginaw? Saw a rig like yours a week ago. Haven't seen it since. Just wondering.

·
Premium Member
2,943 Posts
Truck looks a little dirty, so the alloy rims probably have a coat of dirt on them and it also looks like he blacked out the center caps.
It was even muddier at the wrench day! And yes, he did paint his center caps, they look awesome!

Digger, I see you got the sticker on just fine! Looks great!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great pics Digger. Hey by the way, do you live on Bailey Boswell or near Saginaw? Saw a rig like yours a week ago. Haven't seen it since. Just wondering.

Yep!! I live about halfway between Bailey Boswell and Bonds Ranch on Wagley Robertson Rd. I would think it safe to say that it was me that you saw..:bigthumb:

Digger

·
Registered
476 Posts
I live about 4 minutes from you. I'm off Western Center and Mark IV. You ever go to 24 Hr Fitness?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.