Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Gang,

Took a ride up and around Taylor Mt and back down by Missouri Hill Mt... Trail difficulty was mild to medium... If you "take the deep end of the pool", you can hit some pucker factor but only about a 5, There are some 270 degree 30% incline/decline allows for some 1 rear tire in the air action.

But the views are all scenery, My fiance refuses to get out in precarious situations to take photos.

no more graphic Vinyl

I think this plant is an alien in morph stage...

finished off the day at 7-11 with a double rainbow

·
Premium Member
2,204 Posts
Hey Gang,

Took a ride up and around Taylor Mt and back down by Missouri Hill Mt... Trail difficulty was mild to medium... If you "take the deep end of the pool", you can hit some pucker factor but only about a 5, There are some 270 degree 30% incline/decline allows for some 1 rear tire in the air action.

But the views are all scenery, My fiance refuses to get out in precarious situations to take photos.

no more graphic Vinyl

I think this plant is an alien in morph stage...

finished off the day at 7-11 with a double rainbow
Great pictures thanks At least she will go with you to precarious places. My wife will no longer go!

·
Premium Member
2,204 Posts
Thanks man, if you ever in the CO area, hit me up... No twisting my arm to hit a trail, and the fiance is good as long as I stop enough for her to get out an explore.
@adam12_4 #adam12_4
I got Up to Ouray Co last year am now hooked! Thanks

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is great to hear, I have not been on the forum in long time and I apologize. They built us a New Dealership and it has taken some time since December to get adjusted.. Still adjusting really... Ouray is Amazing! I have talked Chandelle into Doing Black Bear this year. I did it last year with my mom and son and want to go back, the views are second to nothing in the world.

Im still up for weekend warrior stuff.... We are going to get up to Rifle and GlenWood Spring Area this Memorial Day weekend if Anyone is up for it.

Eric

1 - 6 of 6 Posts