Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,943 Posts
That is a great deal! I picked up a pair of these

They're $40 a piece at tractor supply. The jack stand has a built in bottle jack, so you don't need a floor jack. It has a built in locking mechanism for safety, they work great! They can also work for trail repairs because of how wide of a base it has. It certainly feels a lot safer than a hi-lift.

Link

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Damn Landy thats a awesome find I know where I'm headed!

·
Registered
652 Posts
They keep putting this on sale every 2-3 months for the same price. I have been asking for this for 2 years and still haven't gotten it. :mecry:

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts

They're $40 a piece at tractor supply. The jack stand has a built in bottle jack, so you don't need a floor jack. It has a built in locking mechanism for safety, they work great! They can also work for trail repairs because of how wide of a base it has. It certainly feels a lot safer than a hi-lift.

Link
Already have a floor jack, creeper and jacks stands, but don't have one of these Powerbuilt combo jack stands/bottle jacks. I could use a pair right now so that I can adjust my front coilovers.

Think I've actually seen this item before but didn't buy it then. Ordered 2 today at ToolsmithDirect for $34.99 each (with only $4.95 shipping), because Tractor Supply lists them as "in store" items only and the closest store to me (which is 54 miles away) didn't have it in stock.

FYI, here's a promotional YouTube video that I found on this product as well:

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
I'm envisioning a run on current Powerbuilt Jackstand inventories . . .

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts

·
Premium Member
733 Posts

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
I just ordered 2! Thanks for the GREAT find. CLiff

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
I couldn't resist. I ordered a set of those Jackstands and a new Sears jack/stand/creeper set. Thanks for the tips. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Just received the pair of PowerBuilt combo jack stands & bottle jacks that I ordered from ToolSmithDirect. :)

Didn't have time to open the boxes today and won't until I get back home at the end of the week. Plan to use them to check and adjust the brakes on my Horizon Adventure Trailer and maybe to adjust the Icon coilovers on my FJ too.

Will post a report after I've tried them out. :wave:

·
Registered
4,337 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts

Link
When you get these, run them up and down a few times. I had 2 that leaked. Exchanged at Tractor Supply and all was good.:cheers:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts