Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Ed comes home yesterday with an itching to go off for 'just an hour or so.' His story was that we hadn't been out in a while and won't be able to for another few weeks and he needed a fix...something about how you just had to 4-wheel at least 10 miles every month or it was bad for your rig... Well, he certainly got his fix by the time it was all said and done!

At least this didn't require a winch!:thinkerg:

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
hard to tell what that is or what happened from picture....all i noticed was BUDBUILT front skid and something dark and black hanging down low further back. LOL

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
I offered you to get in on the skid group buy :) I think you are right james. You win an all expense paid trip to your garage to finish your skids LOL

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Misty I just replace my skids with full Buds and could not believe how Cheesy the stock skids are. Take a look at the gas tank skid, it is Tupperware, cheap POS! But hey, it does hold a ton of mud for insulation purposes LOL

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
So Ed comes home yesterday with an itching to go off for 'just an hour or so.' His story was that we hadn't been out in a while and won't be able to for another few weeks and he needed a fix...something about how you just had to 4-wheel at least 10 miles every month or it was bad for your rig... Well, he certainly got his fix by the time it was all said and done!

At least this didn't require a winch!:thinkerg:
Since Matt no longer ownes his FJ I figured I better not get stuck, it will be a long ride for the Squires to come get me out.:lol:

I am going to help my brother build a deck when I get back in town, in return he is going to build me some sliders. What he doesn't know is that now he gets to build me a new bottom skid:clap:.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Wow, you were not kidding when you said "rip my bottom skid plate off yesterday."

I just don't want my FJC to see that and get some ideas... :jester:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts