Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant believe that for a national event they are not allowing more FJ's.Well I'm going anyway is there any chance of walk up registration? Is any body else going to crash the FJ Summit?

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
I cant believe that for a national event they are not allowing more FJ's.Well I'm going anyway is there any chance of walk up registration? Is any body else going to crash the FJ Summit?
This event is limited by the LMS & FS. Send T2Cruiser a PM about getting on the waiting list.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
My friend GEO cant attend the summit he has a ticket.Let me know if you are intested..

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
There are people on the Forum who are unable to attend and are willing to sell their registration for face value.
My friend GEO cant attend the summit he has a ticket.Let me know if you are intested..
Um....please send a PM to T2, I really don't think you can "sell your registration".......

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
yeah bro, This has been discussed in great depth before and it is not wise to crash it, the town itself can only accomodate so many people and the summit planners have a specific number permit and insurance, if people started showing up out of the blue it could ruin the good reputation from last year and could ultimatly kill the summit. Plenty of folks are dropping out so like said, just PM and jump in on the waiting list.

·
Sockless Superstar
11,807 Posts
As said before, the organizers have a serious nightmare trying to keep this organized, and due to insurance reasons as well as simple logisitics, crashing is not in the least bit 'cool'

...and now I'm closing this thread. :) PM T2cruiser and see what he can do for you.

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts
There are people on the Forum who are unable to attend and are willing to sell their registration for face value.
what is this, a Red Sox game? I don't think we're transferring registrations..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.