Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's some nice offroading waypoints for Croatia. Note that these are not tracks but waypoints. There is a whole network of gravel roads (tiny white trails in Google Earth) in the Velebit mountain range. Areas with land mines are clearly marked out so just don't go outside the trails in those areas.

Beautiful nature and views from the mountains over the Mediterranean (and some nice climbing crags as well).

EDIT: Added a file that also contains a very nice trail through the Velebit mountain range - went there this Summer, it's an awesome drive. Let me know if you find our stealth camp :)

Road tunnels near Dabar:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Thanks very much Psychlone! We just added the ability to post .kmz, .kml and .gpx filetypes. Glad to have you contributing...

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks very much Psychlone! We just added the ability to post .kmz, .kml and .gpx filetypes. Glad to have you contributing...
Thanks right back to ya, Air2air, for getting this going :wave:. Now that the file types are approved I've updated the posts with plain kmz files.

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Added a file that also contains a very nice trail through the Velebit mountain range - went there this Summer, it's an awesome drive. Let me know if you find our stealth camp :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts