Try the following, (starting from the steps that you did not accomplish yet):However we will wait for toyota technical , maybe he can help us.
Here in Saudi Arabia no one of the company employees wants to help us !!
They want to get you to buy a car with full options to pay them more money !!
1) Install the aftermarket Cruise Control Switch
2) Wire the negative in the 12-pole connector, pin no.4 (after the steering wheel spring) and ground it to a screw just around there
3) Wire the cruise control signal (pin no.5 of the same connector) and pull the wire until under the glove box, let it arrive just close the ECM.
4) Make sure that the wire at the ECM side ends with a pin exactly similar to that one which You clipped in the steering wheel side connector.
5) Make sure that You will be somehow able to recognize this CC signal wire in future
6) Close the glove box, close the steering wheel shroud.
7) Go to Toyota and pretend that You bought your car with the Cruise Control by OEM and just now it started not working. Swear this is the truth and get it fixed by them.
8) Test the Cruise Control in the trip back to home
9) Report if successful, including picture of where they plugged the CC-switch signal wire in the ECM
Good Luck! You can do it!! ???