Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

181 - 185 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Very sad news, but I sold the FJ. So I have a few parts in my garage that anyone from the Cumberland Cruisers / Nashville area is welcome to. I'm not posting in the Free / For Sale area yet, just wanted an option to this group first. If you want to know more send me a message and I can give detail & pictures
5) Rear Tire Carrier (no camera mount) this is from @donbadabon so you're welcome to it back if you'd like
So sorry you ended up selling it.

As far as the carrier, I don't need it back so anyone that wants it can have it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Very sad news, but I sold the FJ. So I have a few parts in my garage that anyone from the Cumberland Cruisers / Nashville area is welcome to. I'm not posting in the Free / For Sale area yet, just wanted an option to this group first. If you want to know more send me a message and I can give detail & pictures

1) Cobra 29LTD w/ Mic - I could never get it working right, bought off CL for $40

2) 3' CB antenna w/ Spring

3) Silver Door handles (Driver & passenger)

4) Silver Mirrors (Driver & passenger)

5) Rear Tire Carrier (no camera mount) this is from @donbadabon so you're welcome to it back if you'd like

6) CB SWR meter - this is @Lumber_Jack 's so you'll have to get it back to him after you tune up your CB ;)

I know I had a rear window vent and a bandi mount, I'll have to check to see if I still have those.

just let me know - Matt

Forgot to hit the “reply” button. But I’m really interested in the cb antenna, if it hasn’t been taken yet I’d love to take it off your hands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
308 Posts
Forgot to hit the “reply” button. But I’m really interested in the cb antenna, if it hasn’t been taken yet I’d love to take it off your hands
I do still have it, shoot me a text and we can find somewhere to meetup 859-462-5118

Also forgot to mention, I have a daystar 2.5" lift if anyone in Nashville wants it. I tried selling it a while ago with no luck. It's doing me no good right now.

181 - 185 of 185 Posts