·
Registered
74 Posts
Sure, I'd be down for that

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
Are you free Saturday? It was a coin-toss for me on what day to do it. I'd love to help w/ the bumper, maybe we can get @donbadabon to help out also.
I texted you. Let me talk with my wife and make sure there aren't any plans and I'll let you know.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Alright, Don & Eric are stopping by @ 6pm tomorrow. Anyone else that wants to join in for wrench time in my garage, just let me know. I'd be more than happy to help other tackle their projects. I'll probably be supplying pizza and beer.

·
Registered
42 Posts
So my parents live on Roan mountain over by blowing rock. Do you guys know of any good amateur to moderate trails that way? My dad has an fj as do I and when me and mine go visit them I would like to go out for a half day excursion or so with some nice scenery and some fun off roading.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Im glad Boilermaker let me know about this group in my introduction post.
Its cool to see that there are a fair amount of owners in the Nashville area (im technically in Mt Juliet)

I hope I run into you guys at some point

·
Registered
693 Posts
Im glad Boilermaker let me know about this group in my introduction post.
Its cool to see that there are a fair amount of owners in the Nashville area (im technically in Mt Juliet)

I hope I run into you guys at some point

@hibbs, welcome to the forums. Will catch you on a ride some time. :rocker:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #169
hey guys, I don;t have a FJ anymore but i do have a tundra.. is it cool to join the facebook group?

Yeah man its cool. Ask to join and I'll let you in. We are FJ/Land Cruiser specific but we have 4Runners and GX members too. What's your name so I know its you?

·
Registered
74 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Very sad news, but I sold the FJ. So I have a few parts in my garage that anyone from the Cumberland Cruisers / Nashville area is welcome to. I'm not posting in the Free / For Sale area yet, just wanted an option to this group first. If you want to know more send me a message and I can give detail & pictures

1) Cobra 29LTD w/ Mic - I could never get it working right, bought off CL for $40
2) 3' CB antenna w/ Spring
3) Silver Door handles (Driver & passenger)
4) Silver Mirrors (Driver & passenger)
5) Rear Tire Carrier (no camera mount) this is from @donbadabon so you're welcome to it back if you'd like
6) CB SWR meter - this is @Lumber_Jack 's so you'll have to get it back to him after you tune up your CB ;)

I know I had a rear window vent and a bandi mount, I'll have to check to see if I still have those.

just let me know - Matt

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #180
Very sad news, but I sold the FJ. So I have a few parts in my garage that anyone from the Cumberland Cruisers / Nashville area is welcome to. I'm not posting in the Free / For Sale area yet, just wanted an option to this group first. If you want to know more send me a message and I can give detail & pictures

1) Cobra 29LTD w/ Mic - I could never get it working right, bought off CL for $40

2) 3' CB antenna w/ Spring

3) Silver Door handles (Driver & passenger)

4) Silver Mirrors (Driver & passenger)

5) Rear Tire Carrier (no camera mount) this is from @donbadabon so you're welcome to it back if you'd like

6) CB SWR meter - this is @Lumber_Jack 's so you'll have to get it back to him after you tune up your CB ;)

I know I had a rear window vent and a bandi mount, I'll have to check to see if I still have those.

just let me know - Matt

I’ll take the mirrors and the swr(back) :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

161 - 180 of 185 Posts